What video games have you been playing?

If you find out can you let me know? I just know for most, like myself, 5pm can be dinner/family time and lines there are awful so may miss out on stuff and online takes two seconds.

I just called and the sales will hit online at 5pm as well

Also if you are interested in the gamers club unlocked deal. It lasts through Sunday

PS4 exclusive Bloodborne has been delayed from February 5 to late March—specifically, March 24 for North America, 25th for Europe, 26th for Japan, and 27th for the UK and Ireland. The reason? So that From Software can "deliver the best possible final experience." 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I guess the way I see it is, wouldn't you rather they put out the best possible product, rather than a buggy piece of shit that needs a million updates? At least they're being honest about stuff.

I guess the way I see it is, wouldn't you rather they put out the best possible product, rather than a buggy piece of shit that needs a million updates? At least they're being honest about stuff.

yeah of course. I'm just being whiny now instead of later ;).

Whenever they choose to release this game will be the best day.

yeah of course. I'm just being whiny now instead of later ;).

Whenever they choose to release this game will be the best day.

I think I'm going to do it. I'm going to bite the bullet and buy a PS4 soon. I hate spending money soooo much thoughhhhhhh. Then I can whine along!

I have heard most have not been playing Halo: The MCC.

Sounds crazy buggy

Had a very good experience with the single player, but I waited a long time to find a match on multiplayer. Hopefully it's resolved soon. Seems kind of ridiculous that so many big launches are plagued with these problems.

My gf just informed me to look at Xbox one Black Friday deal soooo I got destiny (no case) and advanced warfare for 360 if anyone wants to shoot me a fair offer. Don't feel like dealing with ebay right now

If nobody does in like 2 weeks, I'llhit you up for Destiny. If you can sell it before then, do it

What do you guys think about $310 for a used PS4 w/ a year warranty? Only thing missing is the headset. Good deal/bad deal?

$280 without the warranty

No games included

I would try and get one of the Black Friday bundles. Brand new for $399 with GTA and The Last of Us. Will include the 1 year sony warranty and the headset. Or just keep checking cheapassgamer.com for other deals/bundles that suite your needs better if you don't want those games.

I'm anal about used electronics. I always buy new.

I've always bought stuff new before, but I've had enough trouble with new stuff in the past that I figure a refurb can't be much worse, you know?

I'll keep a watch on what deals are coming up though, because the refurb isn't a one time deal or anything like that.

I guess I should have clarified too, since a refurb is a little bit different than just a "used" item.

Just wish they'd do a $300 black friday deal where it's just the system, no games, so I can pick what I want to go along with it instead of paying $400 for the system and at least one game I don't want. (I know, I know, I could just sell that one...I'm lazy.)

8 bucks if you just get the pack that's out now, and 12 if you get the bundle. Next set of tracks is out in February, I believe. It's totally worth it for the F-Zero track alone, but they're all really neat!