What video games have you been playing?

I too am excited to see what they do with these things. I ordered a few for my girls as stocking suffers because they were on sale 3/$30 on toysrus. I'll buy one for myself when they make some Bayonetta or Resident Evil characters, you know, man shit!

I hope they can branch out to other franchises, I don't know about a Resident Evil series of amiibo but Bayonetta is almost certain to happen

Played about 12 hours of the new Smash Bros. yesterday. Played for about an hour at my house, then went to my friends house around 2:00pm and played from 3:00pm-8:00pm with 6 of my other friends. We played a shit-ton of 7 man Smash. It's so crazy and ridiculous but it's so fun. Then around 8:00pm we went to my cousin's house where he was having a party to celebrate the new Smash where there were about 9 more people. We ended up playing 2 tournaments on 2 different TV/Wii U setups until around 2:00am. I usually play Luigi but I was really feeling Wario last night. I didnt do amazing or anything but I was happy with how I played. God I had so much fun. I'm so happy this game is finally out.

Oh! Also finally beat The Last Of Us. Goddamnit what an amazing game.

Played about 12 hours of the new Smash Bros. yesterday. Played for about an hour at my house, then went to my friends house around 2:00pm and played from 3:00pm-8:00pm with 6 of my other friends. We played a shit-ton of 7 man Smash. It's so crazy and ridiculous but it's so fun. Then around 8:00pm we went to my cousin's house where he was having a party to celebrate the new Smash where there were about 9 more people. We ended up playing 2 tournaments on 2 different TV/Wii U setups until around 2:00am. I usually play Luigi but I was really feeling Wario last night. I didnt do amazing or anything but I was happy with how I played. God I had so much fun. I'm so happy this game is finally out.

Oh! Also finally beat The Last Of Us. Goddamnit what an amazing game.

Awesome! I have to pick it up I'm itching to play it. And, yeah The Last of Us, holy fuck. So good.

Any fans of Dark Souls might appreciate some of these like I did:

http://www.redbubble.com/shop/Dark+Souls+Shirts?coupon=URSHIRT&gclid=CjwKEAiAy8ujBRCY6c-hveijhFASJAAcyGiczV5PrcUKh2I5unLnHE3tS1IFzhe0a4Dz6fEQZYZlSBoCMgXw_wcB

Was poking around Dark Souls apparel... Some of these are brilliant. the "Bearer..Seek..Seek..Lest" was particularly clever.