recent pic of yourself thread (happy jason?)

Guest xsteponmex

If you do switch to sprint, lemme know. I got a Samsung moment that's been sittin collecting dust. Yours free. Smart phone tho.

http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/cell-phones/SPH-M900ZKASPR

that actually looks hella pimp. i'm a bit weary of having to touch a screen to type on the phone so i'm about the keyboard. i really appreciate the offer, chum. :)

Virgin Mobile PrePaid plan is the way to go.

I pay $25 a month for like 600 minutes and unlimited data.  I know prices have went up and now the same plan is $35 but still its the cheapest cell phone plan I can find.

http://www.virginmobileusa.com/cell-phone-plans/beyond-talk-plans/overview/?intcmp=p-hp-lt1-brandmsg-010413?intid=MA:LT2:130122:BRAND:35PLAN:LM

holy shit. maybe i should really consider that....

Toki, I feel like you're trying to use as many drug-lord terms as possible in describing your phone situation.

I approve.

yeah seriously. wtf toki. why do you need a disposable phone, under a fake name, paid for with cash??

i rock at derailing threads.

anyway, now there's a new wrench in my smartphone ambitions. i live in the boonies, my phone doesn't have service about half the time (the blackberry didn't either) and i just checked coverage maps for virgin & sprint. no service at my house (or in much of my town apparently) on virgin. roaming/no service at my house on sprint. i know sprint owns virgin so i dunno if it'd be the same coverage between the 2 anyway.

after some ooglin' & googlin' it looks like if i go with sprint there's a 50/50 chance i could call them up, cry about my shitty reception, and they'd send me an airrave coverage extender tower for free. if not i could buy one for like $100 anyway.

if i went with virgin, there are other service extender towers out there.... that would require putting a small antenna on my roof and running a cable through my house all the way to the indoor "tower". eff that.

i msg'd ronnie about sprint stuff but it looks like in a couple months they'll be my new boo and i'll be rocking belowthesky/ATE's phone.

My birthday last Friday with my friend creeping in the background.

1410279f-2d2e-4ee9-9324-ea6a792315b1_zps

YES! YES! YES!

this reminds me.. last weekend was my mom's birthday. and when putting candles on the cake, i decided to put them on all wonky, and leaned them at all sorts of different angles instead of putting them in straight.

it looked good... until we lit them they melted all over the floor and the cake.

don't do what donny don't does.