Brand New - Daisy on LP

Wow. That's really cool of you, but I think a little over-generous. I'm not sure I've seen anywhere that you're going to get Shed on any color for $12. Then again, I haven't really looked for it in awhile.

You can still get it on black from SideOne on black - mine had a dinged corner to boot. I don't want to rip people off. I get the secondary market for things that are OOP and I engage it but there is something lame about selling in-print titles above what a new one will cost. Shit comes back to you - good and bad - better to be on the side of good. 

Why are we even talking about Brand New's worst album?

Just because it may be their worst album, which is obviously debatable, that doesn't mean it's a bad album.

If it is their worst album, then I'd say that's just a testament to how awesome Brand New is. Seeing as their "worst" album is better than most of the stuff that other bands out there in the same general scene put out.

Just because it may be their worst album, which is obviously debatable, that doesn't mean it's a bad album.

If it is their worst album, then I'd say that's just a testament to how awesome Brand New is. Seeing as their "worst" album is better than most of the stuff that other bands out there in the same general scene put out.

touche.

i'm not a brand new lover or hater, somewhere in the middle, and a couple tracks off Daisy are some of my favorites.  at the bottom is a great song.  

PZBPG.gif

Well worded.

Never had a chance to mention this and I'm not sure if anyone ever caught on, but my CD of Daisy never had an intro to "At The Bottom". Maybe they're all like that or maybe something was just up with mine? I know the promo cd has it, but so does the LP, so the album might be slightly longer on vinyl haha

Do you mean Vices? I wasn't aware that At The Bottom had an intro

I ordered one of these from Interpunk and it shipped over the weekend.

So if you pay $100 for this, you are dumb.

Really. Because I ordered this from Interpunk on Jan 31st and I've gotten an email every week since saying that it's currently out of stock with a restock expected sometime in the next couple days. They say when they get it in stock, they'll ship it, but they haven't. 

Not sure why this would happen if they have them ready to ship.