Brand New - Daisy on LP

So are there only 5000 copies of Daisy altogether? Mine didn't come with a download or an insert, so I was wondering if there was a second press.

And since everyone else is doing it: Devil > Daisy > Deja > YFW

Also, this is my first post. Hey everybody!

Welcome and good first post. Feel the same about that ranking

10 years ago in our late teens, my wife (then girlfriend) and I would drive around in her white Jetta, and she'd jam pop punk pretty hard. You guys know the stuff from that time: NFG, Brand New, Taking Back Sunday, Blink 182, Yellow Card, pretty much anything on Drive Thru.

Brand New was one of her favorite bands at the time. She loved Your Favorite Weapon, and Deja had just come out, which she also loved. I never got real heavy into any of those bands, including Brand New. I just flat didn't like most of them... Including Brand New.

When Daisy came out in 2009, a friend of mine, posted a simple facebook post along the lines of "Wow, Daisy is incredible" So i texted him and asked him what he was talking about. I downloaded the record and was fucking blown away.

I had not heard ANYTHING since Deja, which I didn't like back in 03.

Daisy was fucking brutal and somber at the same time, and far and away an entirely different sound than what they were doing at the turn of the millenium.

After Daisy I went back and listened to TDAGARIM, and I can confidently say that those two albums are two of my favorite albums of all time.

but man, I still can't get into their pop-punk stuff.

It's hard for me to rank their albums in any particular order. Each album does something different for me. Depends on my mood as to which one I put on, and I'm always happy with the set list. I'd donate a kidney to hear Failure By Design live (for nostalgia's sake). All in all, their discography is unflawed. One of the few bands I can put their whole discography on shuffle and never hit the skip button.

I can hardly choose which one I like better between Devil and God and Deja. Most of the time Devil and God, with You Won't Know being the tipping point.

Is it wrong to say I like the demos 3rd best out of everything? I mean, as a whole the songs on it are great and the tracklisting has a good flow to it.

I'd put YFW ahead of Daisy, even if just for nostalgia which I can't separate from the listening experience.