(band) tattoos

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really have a great picture of it, but I have an mxpx tattoo that i didn't get during high school. It's probably my favorite tattoo. I'm sure this is absolutely retarded to some, but mxpx has been my favorite band since I was 15 and despite mediocre albums I still love them. No regrets.

[image]

there you can kinda see it. The banners say "Tomorrow's Another Day."

Hey Dan, what's that stuff on your arm going to be? The line quality is really great. Just judging from that, it looks like that artist would be pretty good at re-creating some sick Baizley artwork, which I've been considering getting.

ill send you a pic later today when i can take one. but that is an old picture and the tattoo is filled in and pretty much done now.

My rule for band tattoos is this:

1. The band have to be broken up for at least 10 years

2. The band have to have broken up after releasing their best album

So currently, Jawbreaker qualifies. Next year, Refused will qualify, too.

FUnny you say that, because i have a JAWBREAKER tattoo on the inside of my arm, "HOURGLASS all out of Trust" as a matter of fact. Taken from the lyric "Jet Black" from "Dear You" lp

i have my whole left arm and chest coverd in fifteen and crimpshrine tattoos.

i also have a strike anywhere circle on my leg, sick of it all tattoo on my neck and as gay a some people might think a anti-flag broken guns tattoo on my neck.

post some of those crimpshrine and fifteen tattoos!

i have my whole left arm and chest coverd in fifteen and crimpshrine tattoos.

i also have a strike anywhere circle on my leg, sick of it all tattoo on my neck and as gay a some people might think a anti-flag broken guns tattoo on my neck.

post some of those crimpshrine and fifteen tattoos!

his fifteen and crimpshrine tattoos are amazing...

owth tattoo. cover of the splt they did w/ tiltwheel.

[image]

Whoa, you're the guy who got that done? My friend Randa drew that.

yeah, everyone loves that tattoo. i sent it to davey and he thought it was awesome, ryan young gave me a bunch of records after i showed him, and then he took a picture of it to show randa at the fest.

Guest genericinsight
I have an Alk3 tattoo that is more unique than the standard heart/skull. I started it like 8 years ago and never finished it.

what is it of?

a friend of mine has a HUGE backpiece dedicated to the Trio. It's got the Alk3 skulls around some grave markers/headstones and "You've Got So Far To Go" underneath it. Something like that, it's been a while since I've seen it.

I have an Alk3 tattoo that is more unique than the standard heart/skull. I started it like 8 years ago and never finished it.

what is it of?

a friend of mine has a HUGE backpiece dedicated to the Trio. It's got the Alk3 skulls around some grave markers/headstones and "You've Got So Far To Go" underneath it. Something like that, it's been a while since I've seen it.

It's the devils from sundials standing in the fire from the original website design (if anyone remembers that) with the clouds from the FYLO CD and "slapstick stars".