so is anyone into collection prints/posters also?

coldober

^^^

Yes dude, once i have some spare cash i am definitely going to be picking one up.

Edit:

Just out of interest, do you know the dimensions of it?

Not a clue. I haven't actually received it yet. Should be here in a week to a week and a half. Did you want me to let you know once I receive it, or are you gonna order anyway?

[image]

i took my first shot at custom framing using americanframe.com and i think it came out great. i couldn't be happier considering the cost compared to taking the print to a professional framer. hopefully i can get the cash to get frames made for all the rest of my prints now

americanframe is top notch. i do all my framing through them and theyve always turned out great.

this upcoming lucero tour is going to have prints for every show. I think its a great idea, from both perspectives. The band will make more money and people will be happy to have nice posters from the show they went to.

i totally agree.

i don't like to hang show posters on my wall if i didn't go to them.

unless the art was super cool or something.

that bertmer/hunt piece is nutssssssss

^^^

Yes dude, once i have some spare cash i am definitely going to be picking one up.

Edit:

Just out of interest, do you know the dimensions of it?

Not a clue. I haven't actually received it yet. Should be here in a week to a week and a half. Did you want me to let you know once I receive it, or are you gonna order anyway?

Mine came the other day dude, its nice, just need to get a frame now!

There's an art print sale today at work: a lot of Star wars/ Indy Jones stuff. These guys were hosting: http://www.acmearchivesdirect.com

But there was also some cool pixar and simpson and futurama animation cells (the real deals, not the ones from cereal box offers)

I wanted to get a futurama animation cell but they were a little too expensive for my blood. Including this http://www.acmearchivesdirect.com/product.jhtm?id=55&cid=158 at 50% off.

either way, I got a couple cool prints for cheap

this one:

[image]

and this one:

[image]

I got one of those Thrice lithographs with my CD preorder and I really like it. I nabbed a Saosin print at Pac Sun shortly after and I have a big Underoath print waiting for me in my dorm's mailroom.

My music taste may be lame but I'm really enjoying looking for/buying prints. I'm gonna try to get one from the Brand New show later this month.

Why would you say liking Thrice, Saosin, Underoath or Brand New is lame?

Most people here collect Converge and Isis stuff... really distinctive art styles in limited pressings that the artists themselves make sometimes. Alongside a bunch of classic punk and hardcore prints and stuff like that, Saosin lithos from Pac Sun seem pretty lame haha.

Although I got my Underoath print today and it looks beautiful. I'll probably take a pic for my Limited Pressing list and maybe post it here.

I know i have probably missed the boat on this, but does anyone know if this is available to buy from anywhere?

[image]

I recognise the style from this thread, but can't find it now and trawling through 24 pages of images isn't that appealing right now. Anyone know the artists name?

Tyler Stout, and you will pay a good chunk for it.