IT'S FRIDAY NIGHT!!!

At home handing out candy to kids on this Friday night halloween, got speakers set up out on the front lawn and spinning horror movie soundtracks for the neighborhood. I have this freaky scary clown mask and I accidentally scared the shit out of this group of kids so I'm not wearing it anymore :-/

my creativity was garbage leading up to this halloween, and i had the funds to match. my spirit sucks today. had one drink that wasn't even worth going out for. and i expect roommates to return in a couple hours in a destroyed state... which i'll be extremely jealous of.

BUT!

i have all weekend off. and our apartment management is hosting an open bar costume party tomorrow, so i have that to look forward to. but between now and then, i need to scour social media for a last minute 'stume.

Got completely shut out of Taylor Swift tix today. Partly thanks to Ticketbastard and my walking away from it due to frustration. 

So tonight I got some beers going...as usual...and will be listening to some Dick Dale. I will search OnDemand to see if they have 'Back To The Beach'. It's been ages since I've watched that movie and it's so great! 

Going to Kiss my dog and snug the fuck out of him and pass out around 9pm, the usual.

I'm planning a solid sleep in tomorrow morning. I have no obligations all day. Hope to sleep until 10 or 11.

I've been sitting on the last little bit of weed that I have left from before I moved. Gonna light that up tonight and continue working on a commissioned piece before passing out. 8 am work on a Saturday is the lamest... But I switched for this shift so that I could watch the Patriots embarrass Peyton on Sunday. WORTH IT.

And I should probably go for a run too. After 3 straight days, I have to keep it going.

Still have a raging headache from last night...and I have to get up and drive 2 hours back downstate for work tomorrow.

So of course my friends are dragging me out to the bars tonight. There's something going on and my friends won't tell me what it is. Probably because they know if I knew I'd be like "fuck that"