+/- about your day

+ 2 weeks ago saw Texas Is The Reason

+ left for Texas the next day and spent 7 straight days between San Antonio and Austin

- came back to reality

- Monday my Girlfriend broke up with me about a month before our 6 year anniversary....we've lived together for 5 of the years we've been together...I'm clearly devistated

- she's already found a new apartment.....i can't afford rent/bills on this house we just moved into 5 months ago...I thought I was done dealing with roomates

-  I'm not very good with the ladies, and 6 years out of practice sure isn't going to help.....additionally having red hair that is going grey and no degree while working 2 jobs barely making ends meet at almost 30 isn't going to help either.....fuuuuuuuuck

-  I should probably be on medication/seeing a doctor, but have neither the time nor money to do so

- The worst part of all of this is going to be telling my family, they fucking loved this girl (not that I didn't/don't), and they're totally going to make me feel like shit about it.....not looking forward to telling them

+ 2 weeks ago saw Texas Is The Reason

+ left for Texas the next day and spent 7 straight days between San Antonio and Austin

- came back to reality

- Monday my Girlfriend broke up with me about a month before our 6 year anniversary....we've lived together for 5 of the years we've been together...I'm clearly devistated

- she's already found a new apartment.....i can't afford rent/bills on this house we just moved into 5 months ago...I thought I was done dealing with roomates

-  I'm not very good with the ladies, and 6 years out of practice sure isn't going to help.....additionally having red hair that is going grey and no degree while working 2 jobs barely making ends meet at almost 30 isn't going to help either.....fuuuuuuuuck

-  I should probably be on medication/seeing a doctor, but have neither the time nor money to do so

- The worst part of all of this is going to be telling my family, they fucking loved this girl (not that I didn't/don't), and they're totally going to make me feel like shit about it.....not looking forward to telling them

Sorry to hear this brother:(

Sucks reading these things.

- have to type a paper due tomorrow

- think I'm getting sick

- found out I can't take my last two college classes in the summer

- that means I'll have to take 1 in the summer and 1 in the fall

- girlfriend might move to Wisconsin for grad school

+  girlfriend brought me dinner so I wouldn't have to cook while working on my paper

+ I have 22 incoming records

+ JT's new album

- first day back at work after 9 days off. rough start.

- Tour de cure bike ride is 13 days away, and i am just now getting into training since i was out 8 weeks due to a back injury.

- have spent almost a grand on chiropractic appointments in the last 3 weeks

+/- back pain is getting back but now have awesome leg pains that never seem to go away

+ finished taxes, getting a nice refund

+ Lillingtons box set should be waiting for me when i get home

• 2 weeks later...

+ Got all my vinyl I have been waiting for the past 2+ weeks

- I have them all delivered to my job so I'm back a work

+ Roll N' Roaster: http://www.rollnroaster.com/music.aspx

- My workstudy sucks. I kind of regret hiring her.

- Paper + presentation due in one week

- Get tired/anxious around deadline time....

+ just finished and filed my taxes

+ had the day off

+ got all my errands done

+ won a great 7" off ebay last night

+ rode the Tour de Cure (diabetes fund raiser) bike ride yesterday.  36.9 miles in under 2.5 hours... not bad for a hybrid bike.

+ raised $3,000 which still amazes me

+ got some free suite tickets to tomorrow nights Lightning game (free food and beers)

- not too much

Client meetings went well +

Had VPN certified pizza for the first time +

Received "new" copies of Simple Math and Your Favorite Weapon from eBay +

Opened both LP's to find they were scratched to shit -

Got full refund +

Have to find both albums for a reasonable price again - 

Spike Albrecht +

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

-Need a new bridge and strings for my bass

-Have to read another 120 pages of this book for school on tuesday (not that bad, just lazy)

+Sociology professor never posted our assignment due tomorrow, so that freed my day up

+/- just dropped a months worth of paychecks on my girlfriend for our anniversary