Which Member of VC Would You Like to Meet?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yu, james, nicole

<3 pshaaawww.

You're on my list too. I've met a good number of people from here already. As far as who's left, I'd say Dan, Bradley, casey, James, Mike.

Probs forgetting people. I'm loopy on cough medicine right now. I'm trying not to seem too sick for my job interview and the initial wooziness I feel will wear down by the time I get to the office.

goes w/o saying that want to meet Yu, also would like to meet some of you lovely ladies of VC, (alison, nicole, cait) not to mention good 'ol Scotty M and Juan-o. I mean, we're facebook friends for pete's sake! Also kirby-so we can have a cincy sports vs. pittsburgh sports cage match battle royale.

seriously though, Yu could run for some type of american public office and win in a landslide.

EDIT: also kind of bummed I never got to meet Joe OHIOPRIDE and cactusbot before I left cincy. seem like solid dudes.

Alan, Virgil, and Amber are all people I'd like to meet at some point. Would love to get to hang out more with Devin and Mark as well.

Jordan we need to grab some beers soon and I can grab that Giant Squid record off you!

I also like the cut of the following peoples jib...Yu, nicole, mattstrike, controlthebleeding, josh, brett eyestone, andylow, fedaykin.