Glassjaw

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that could be it. I just remember he came back, said black nurses where the nicest kind and then played. I didn't notice a gap in between songs or anything but that was also real late into the set so I could be wrong

They played 3 songs. Black Nurse was long as fuck then he announced Vanilla Poltergeist Snake then told a little story about Miracles In Inches then played it.

it was definitely a good show, they played jesus glue in a different key though lol

anyone get one of those "this is not a glassjaw shirt" t-shirts?

I managed to snag one. had no clue they were limited til the guy on stage said it. They also changed the chorus to Junkies

it was definitely a good show, they played jesus glue in a different key though lol

anyone get one of those "this is not a glassjaw shirt" t-shirts?

I managed to snag one. had no clue they were limited til the guy on stage said it. They also changed the chorus to Junkies

awesome i got one as well, wearing it right now. i think the haiti shirts were cooler then the ones GJ were selling, but yeah i noticed that about junkies as well, he also royally fucked up the taping part in the middle but nailed it at the end.

stupid question. think they'll ever put these back up in the webstore? i know they were super limited, but i wonder if its possible. they still have the "notify me when back in stock" link on their page. i'm a dumbass and totally missed out on these. now i am in dire need of them, and dont feel like being ripped off $60 of my money for a 7" :(

I really think these singles would have been cooler if the labels would have been solid colors matching the covers and not black with just the colored ring. Of course, there are many things about these singles that would have made them much cooler, like not being limited to ridiculously small quantities.