The Ataris - All Souls Day

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I just received a USPS notice that said that I owed them money for postage and that I need to go pay it. Anyone know why this would happen?

Package was weighted less on the postage than it actually weighed. Sometimes if scales are not often calibrated this can happen. I have seen USPS charge like 10 cents for something that was .1 of an ounce off!

I just received a USPS notice that said that I owed them money for postage and that I need to go pay it. Anyone know why this would happen?

Package was weighted less on the postage than it actually weighed. Sometimes if scales are not often calibrated this can happen. I have seen USPS charge like 10 cents for something that was .1 of an ounce off!

thats so lame! hahah

• 2 years later...

I know this is an old old and random bump but has anyone heard anything about the album that was supposed to come out a year ago?

I know P&P was supposed to do it, but I have not heard a thing in a long time...

I really really want to hear this fucking thing someday...preferably someday soon...haha

I know this is an old old and random bump but has anyone heard anything about the album that was supposed to come out a year ago?

I know P&P was supposed to do it, but I have not heard a thing in a long time...

I really really want to hear this fucking thing someday...preferably someday soon...haha

I feel like I've seen them post stuff recently about touring and one-off shows on Facebook. I know it was after the whole meltdown thing.

I've followed them and the random live recordings Kris Roe has posted on bandcamp and stuff since this 7" was released. I have a huge soft spot in my heart for The Ataris but I feel like EVERY new song I've heard from them sounds the same. I'd love to hear a new full length and I really, really want to like it.

Also really fucking ready for the new album.

Me too.

Yes, the meltdown was terrible but it won't stop me from loving this band. This isn't the worst thing I've ever seen a band do and it won't be the last time I see something terrible. I just want new music because I love the songs that he has released and still listen to those acoustic albums he let out forever ago too.

There's a manager/promoter over on the MxPx message board right now who confirmed the existence of the new Ataris album (he has it on his phone) but said that there have been some complications that are tying up the release of it...and as a result, the band (or Kris) keeps finding things to tweak/add to it..so it's mostly finished.