Alkaline Trio - From Here To Infirmary (Repress)

yeah you're right, idreamofpunk :P I dunno what this dude's problem is, I'm just a little shocked because I've chatted with quite a few really nice, helpful people on this board and this guy just decided to randomly antagonize me. Oh well! :)

Things that will get you randomly harassed here:

• [*:hjb1ikm0]Being new (especially if you like Blink 182)
    [*:hjb1ikm0]Collecting variants
    [*:hjb1ikm0]Not liking/collecting vinyl for the right reasons or for long enough
    [*:hjb1ikm0]Paying too much for an oop record (or the "who cares? anyone can have a nice collection in a month if they pay enough. ]I spent months looking for that and paid $10 less than you" arguement.)
    [*:hjb1ikm0]Liking the wrong music
    [*:hjb1ikm0]Getting impatient with a pre-order/order running late (the "i bet you've NEVER used old school mailorder" arguement)
    [*:hjb1ikm0]Asking for pressing info (use Deadformat/Google)
    [*:hjb1ikm0]Being a label that only re-presses other labels stuff.

This isn't just limited to these, but you get the idea.

• [*:7p4uaklt]Being new (especially if you like Blink 182)
    [*:7p4uaklt]Collecting variants
    [*:7p4uaklt]Not liking/collecting vinyl for the right reasons or for long enough
    [*:7p4uaklt]Paying too much for an oop record (or the "who cares? anyone can have a nice collection in a month if they pay enough. ]I spent months looking for that and paid $10 less than you" arguement.)
    [*:7p4uaklt]Liking the wrong music
    [*:7p4uaklt]Getting impatient with a pre-order/order running late (the "i bet you've NEVER used old school mailorder" arguement)
    [*:7p4uaklt]Asking for pressing info (use Deadformat/Google)
    [*:7p4uaklt]Being a label that only re-presses other labels stuff.

what the fuck do you know, you've only been here a year.

actually, you're spot on. we should sticky this in a new thread.

[*:w3cmlhlr]Being new (especially if you like Blink 182)
    [*:w3cmlhlr]Collecting variants
    [*:w3cmlhlr]Not liking/collecting vinyl for the right reasons or for long enough
    [*:w3cmlhlr]Paying too much for an oop record (or the "who cares? anyone can have a nice collection in a month if they pay enough. ]I spent months looking for that and paid $10 less than you" arguement.)
    [*:w3cmlhlr]Liking the wrong music
    [*:w3cmlhlr]Getting impatient with a pre-order/order running late (the "i bet you've NEVER used old school mailorder" arguement)
    [*:w3cmlhlr]Asking for pressing info (use Deadformat/Google)
    [*:w3cmlhlr]Being a label that only re-presses other labels stuff.

So fuckin' true...especially lately...

• [*:0j3zxbpo]Being new (especially if you like Blink 182)
    [*:0j3zxbpo]Collecting variants
    [*:0j3zxbpo]Not liking/collecting vinyl for the right reasons or for long enough
    [*:0j3zxbpo]Paying too much for an oop record (or the "who cares? anyone can have a nice collection in a month if they pay enough. ]I spent months looking for that and paid $10 less than you" arguement.)
    [*:0j3zxbpo]Liking the wrong music
    [*:0j3zxbpo]Getting impatient with a pre-order/order running late (the "i bet you've NEVER used old school mailorder" arguement)
    [*:0j3zxbpo]Asking for pressing info (use Deadformat/Google)
    [*:0j3zxbpo]Being a label that only re-presses other labels stuff.

i lol'd

also, yeeaaah repress!

Am I the only person here who is sick of this randomly mixed vinyl? It's obviously one of the cheapest ways to get colored vinyl made (most of the time) but I'd prefer a solid color any day, almost even black.

I really like half-and-halfs and solids, but can also dig a marble that has well chosen colors. I'm really a non-fan of the records designated as just "mixed" though. They generally look like a recycled mess.

A record that looks like the purple mush Grimace may dump out after eating some bad Taco Time? No thanks, NoIdea.

Banquet Records in the UK is taking pre-orders for those across the pond who want to save a bit on shipping.

No word on their variants though. Doesn't look like they'll have an exclusive, but not certain what colors they'll be carrying.

http://www.banquetrecords.com/triolp