PO: Coheed & Cambria - Second Stage Turbine Blade

serum7

haha somewhere recently I had heard on an interview that they had asked anthony green not to go out into the crowd during their set because it's too distracting. He just wanted to watch their set & talk to people. what a bunch of assholes

this is true. they were mad that people were paying more attention to anthony walking around the crowd then them playing.

jealous much?

my wife ordered the green shit with the 7" for me today, cos she's rad like that.

i hope the poster gets signed.

who the fuck is anthony green?

I had to Google the name. He's the singer of Circa Survive, from what I gathered.

oh. i've always avoided them for no real reason at all. from what i understand they're pretty damn popular but i can't recall hearing anything memorable of theirs.

I had to Google the name. He's the singer of Circa Survive, from what I gathered.

oh. i've always avoided them for no real reason at all. from what i understand they're pretty damn popular but i can't recall hearing anything memorable of theirs.

I saw them a few years back at sxsw while waiting for Bane to play, I wasn't very impressed but the younger kids were shitting bricks over them.

haha somewhere recently I had heard on an interview that they had asked anthony green not to go out into the crowd during their set because it's too distracting. He just wanted to watch their set & talk to people. what a bunch of assholes

this is true. they were mad that people were paying more attention to anthony walking around the crowd then them playing.

jealous much?

maybe people, like myself, were only at that weak tour to see Circa Survive and Torche?! yeah, that's right Coheed. get off your high horse. :D

has it been made clear that amazon orders will be on white?

Nothing has been made clear about this pigfuck of a release. I want this album and I'd like that 7" but that is too much useless cheap crap thrown in to attempt to justify that ridiculous price tag, especially if they're basically threatening to raise the price after a certain point "so buy now!" Bullshit. I'll be grabbing a copy from either amazon or SRC.

• 2 weeks later...