Glassjaw - W&T WHITE/EYEWTKAS ORANGE HT EXCL.

travis

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The name calling really isn't necessary, I know what I got in the mail regardless of what you think. I have no reason to lie.

not that it matters, but here's a pic: http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee31/serum7/Untitled-1.jpg

The plastic sleeve looks like it was vacuum sealed to it since they shipped it in a bubble mailer.

I called you a 'boob' haha, why so serious?

Because I'm pissed I just got a white copy! Haha, sorry. Watch, I will be the only sap that got one of these.

So Ive seen quite a few people on here say they got a white copy from a place other than HT.

For any of those people, can you please either post here or pm me what store you got this from?

Not gonna try and get any white copies taken out of any stores that got them already, I just wanna ask the label about it and need a little info from you guys that got them from other stores.

Thanks!

hottopic obviously used a different bar code for their system, doesn't mean anything

My point was that both are white and have the "hot topic" sticker on front, but the one from Hastings doesn't have the bar code sticker. Meaning the label either sent them the supposed exclusives or Hastings bought some from Hot Topic an removed the sticker which seems like a lot of work for a couple bucks profit.

After waiting for what seems like ages... I finally have this. Just got done listening to it actually and I almost cried hearing "Gillette Cavalcade Of Sports" on vinyl for the first time.

Still a little disappointed that I ended up getting a white when I wanted black from SRC, but now that I actually have it and have seen it in person, I think the artwork actually looks pretty cool with the white record.

Was a little worried when I first opened it though because the part of the packaging that goes in between the record and the back was stuck to the front, like it had to be peeled off, so I was like "uh oh." And it still does that after I put it back in and everything. But it doesn't seem to effect it so I guess it's okay.

Seriously give the guy a break, he is trying do a nice thing and people are shitting all over him.

A store selling one for $29.99 sounds completely believable...if he wanted to flip it for a profit why wouldn't he just be selling it on the bay and make twice as much money?

yeah, like i said in an earlier post. I bought mine from Rhino in Claremont for $29