Blink182-Mark Tom & Travis Show2xLP 2ndPress

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I called the 1800 number. They said for anyone that's already ordered it and has gotten a OOS email, to call them and let them know what's going on if you ordered more than one item w/ HT cash.

If you used your HT cash, here's the deal:

They said that they're going to refund me the 10.21 in my case and then I can call them once the product goes up (Tuesday) and then I can purchase the record for 10.21 again, so my HT cash doesn't go to waste. You can also request that they hold the rest of your order (If you ordered multiple items) until the Blink album goes up, so that you won't have to pay for shipping twice. If not, the remainder of the items you ordered will be processed and shipped.

i dont get what the difference is though between the pre-order being "fake" or "real", as you guys obviously DO have this in stock? it doesnt make much sense to cancel a bunch of peoples orders just to have them order it again at a later time.

not trying to complain or say im entitled to an explanation, just sharing a thought i had.

I hope these orders don't get canceled. I ordered some stuff with the coupon code and paid shipping (I used my code and wouldn't have bought stuff and waited until this was truly released...due to the added shipping cost). If these do get canceled I'm starting to get concerned about Hot Topic having all these live links for products that aren't available. I've gotten a few orders canceled (not the Thrice) but a couple more. I mean up until few hours ago it said sold out...why would it go live unless it was available? It seems like someone could monitor this stuff a little better.

There's a massive amount of product on the site, its not like someone is going to monitor every item thats on there. The link that was posted was obviously not suppose to be live yet which is why this record isnt under the New Arrivals or under the overall Vinyl section.

Sorry if this is causing any problems.

I understand it's massive site. I just don't see why it was activated on a huge sale day...if it wasn't going to be available. I mean someone had to re-active the link today...so I understand not being able to monitor the entire site all the time. At the same time that link had to be activated. Are you sure these are going to get canceled?

Also is there any way since this says will ship 1-2 days which would be Monday or Tuesday (guessing stuff won't go out today) for you to just call and have the orders of this release withheld to the latest ship possibility?

I know you don't have much to do with it...I'm definitley not blaming you just concerned with some stuff that has happened on the website as of late. I mean you know how these records are sometimes you only have a 15-20 minute window to get one. So I don't want to have to be cautious every time I but something because of shipping, expected money spent, etc...

i dont get what the difference is though between the pre-order being "fake" or "real", as you guys obviously DO have this in stock? it doesnt make much sense to cancel a bunch of peoples orders just to have them order it again at a later time.

not trying to complain or say im entitled to an explanation, just sharing a thought i had.

I do things like this just to annoy you :)

So, I called the 1800 number. They said for anyone that's already ordered it and has gotten a OOS email, to call them and let them know what's going on if you ordered more than one item w/ HT cash.

They said that they're going to refund me the 10.21 in my case and then I can call them once the product goes up (Tuesday) and then I can purchase the record for 10.21 again, so my HT cash doesn't go to waste. You can also request that they hold the rest of your order (If you ordered multiple items) until the Blink album goes up, so that you won't have to pay for shipping twice. If not, the remainder of the items you ordered will be processed and shipped.

Thanks!

NICE! i will definetly do this, thanks for doing the legwork

the response i cant from the customer service email was that i had gotten the discounted price of the LP off my oder, so $11.99

This makes sense

Do not fuck with people's ability to get Blink or Thrice records or face the fucking wrath!

Seriously. I am thinking of Hiding a Couple Thrice and Blink Records in NJ. You have to pay $5 for the clues with all funds going to charity. I think I could raise a good $100 or so and have some fun with it.

Do not fuck with people's ability to get Blink or Thrice records or face the fucking wrath!

Seriously. I am thinking of Hiding a Couple Thrice and Blink Records in NJ. You have to pay $5 for the clues with all funds going to charity. I think I could raise a good $100 or so and have some fun with it.

That would be amazing. Get a film crew!!!

One time I saw someone tackle a baby in order to get the last copy of vheissu off the shelf.. Shits crazy

LOL! +1

i am trying to track my order status on the site and it repeatedly states "Server encountered problems while processing the request." Tried Chrome and IE... not sure what to do. I guess wait it out...

my original e-mail reads: Status of your Hot Topic order: Sent to Warehouse

no cancel e-mail yet. ordered 2.5 hours ago.

am i not checking my order the correct way?