the Official, RSD what I'm looking for thread

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for:

Quicksand 7"

Burn 7"

Nothing RSD to trade for as did not pick up extras.

Check your PMs

would love to get my hands on this stuff and/or the youth of today.

cost plus shipping, plus freebie from the label if you can help out.

also need the discordance axis 12" and the antony & the johnsons 10" and the nirvana 12" so hit me up folks, if you have a hook up!

and i have the btbam on green for trade if anyone needs it.

Here's an updated list of what I have for trade:

City and Colour - Sometimes

BTBAM - 2 copies, one clear orange, one clear blue

Circa Survive - Appendage

Fucked Up - David's Town

ADTR - All I want 7"

Manchester Orchestra - Simple Math 7"

Burn - Yellow 7" (not for trade yet*)

*I bought a 2nd copy of the Burn 7" specifically for a fellow boarder. He hasn't got back to me yet but if he doesn't want it, I will trade it straight up for the Youth of Today 7" RSD colored release.

I do not have a want list available as there's not enough time in the world for me to make one. I am accepting trade lists.

Here's a sampling of what I listen to: Failure, Queens of the Stone Age, Lush, Autolux, Deftones, Cave In, Hum, Unkle, DJ Shadow, No Knife, Shiner, Cocteau Twins, Belong, Slowdive, Paw, Off!, Will Haven, Portishead, Kyuss, Tool, Pelican, Red Sparowes, Russian Circles, Elliott Smith, Tegan and Sara, Nirvana, Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, Baroness, Jamiroquai, Mastodon, Ours, Curve, Radiohead, A Perfect Circle, Junius, Constants, Caspian, Sunny Day Real Estate, Abominable Iron Sloth, God Lives Underwater, Kylesa, Hella, PJ Harvey, King Crimson, Quicksand....to name a few

I was just at the House of Guitars in Rochester today and they still had a bunch of RSD things. Among others they had a Piebald set, Circa Survive, half a dozen Beach Boys 78s, Manchester Orchestra, Television, Black Angels, and Metallica live 2x10". If you're close enough you should make the trip, otherwise give them a call and ask if they can ship. I know they didn't have a lot of things that people are asking about (Rekords Rekords, C&C, BTBAM, Foo Fighters, Deftones, Glassjaw, etc.