the Official, RSD what I'm looking for thread

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just looking for Bleed American and don't want to buy one (Ebay or otherwise) unless it's retail and that ain't gonna happen.

I have an extra Nirvana and would trade my Evil as well.

I have other stuff to trade that is non-RSD (Glassjaw 7"s)

I can get some other RSD stuff at my store for retail if anyone's looking for something that they couldn't find, but isn't something that anyone would have bought whether they like the music or not (ie: Phish, Pink Floyd, Nirvana, etc)

I just made a visit to Generation Records in NYC.

They have 10 copies of the Bouncing Souls RSD on Red available - after I picked up mine.

I have an extra that can go towards a trade for a C&C for a friend (I got mine). Hit me up if you can make it happen.

OFF! Fans:

Generation looks like they got the leftovers of the tour 7" with the Vans cover. They had about 20 in stock. The also have the Live at Generation RSD 7" (not sure of the numbers).

Good Luck - get your NYC friends on this.

Fucked Up Seekers:

It is at Other Music - they had 15 copies according to the guy I ran into at Generation carrying it around. (I don't have it and don't go to Other too often)

Looking for:

Quicksand 7"

Burn 7"

Nothing RSD to trade for as did not pick up extras.

One of my stores MIGHT have more of these. It's a big maybe but they got screwed on a lot of their RSD stuff but they were able to get lots of the Rev stuff and Southern Lord things. IF they have more, I'll pick em up for you. Obviously, cost, plus shipping.

mainly just NIRVANA, RCHP/Ramones 7" and Duran Duran 7"

and Glassjaw :D

One of the stores by me has a bunch of the side by side stuff still there

I'd definitely paypal you if you wanted to pickup the RHCP/Ramones one for me. ;) let me know if you're into that or if the store still has them. I was hoping to trade a Rival Schools for it but the guy never responded to my pm.