Travis appreciation post

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, getting paid to buy vinyl and make dream releases a reality has got to be one of the coolest jobs in the world.

Seriously. It's a job I would LOVE to have. Maybe for somewhere other than HT but I would take what I could get. Working in the music world would be a dream for me. Obviously a decent paying, cushy job rather than a clerk at a record store (nothing wrong with that job, just hate retail). For now I gotta stick to my damn security job which I've been doing far to long and my tow job.

Oh and I appreciate Travis for sure! I would appreciate Failure - Magnified on vinyl too. I wonder if that one website is actually gonna come through on that.

if you travis made around the fur and adrenaline happen, youre my hero. for real.

its such a shame hottopic charges like 35$ to ship a record here (sweden)

hottopic exclusives therefore sucks, if its something i want that is.

Yea Im working on having them offer another kind of international shipping aside from the $30 flat rate. No idea how long its going to take but its being worked on. Its not something I personally control but Im having them look into fixing this.

• 10 months later...