MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

while we're speaking about Shaq.....and I know that everybody loves these threads about albums that need to pressed to vinyl....

two-words:

Shaq-Diesel

with such classic lines as, "My Rhymes Flow Like Pee Pee Comin' Out Your You Know What, Or Maybe Some Dookie Diarrhea Comin' Out Your Butt" and who could forget, "Koopa Poopa Troupa Scoopa"....Shaquille O'Neal referencing Super Mario Brothers in a failed attempt at Gangsta Rap....fuck Take Off Your Pants And Jacket, RJ should press this album

Biological Father was the first cassette i ever bought. my collection would be complete if i could get that 7"

... b-side, tell me how my ass taste

full disclosure...I got this CD for my birthday at some point in my youth....I still own it....sometimes when friends ask me to burn them a copy of (insert album and artist here) I'll burn them a copy of this as a joke...it doesn't get old to me, they don't seem to enjoy it though...also at party's I used to sneak this in (usually a burned copy where I could leave it, and usually un-marked) and either rip it to whatever computer was playing music or throw it in the CD player or pile of CDs so it would randomly come on

Someone needs to set up a Kickstarter for this Shaq record. Who's got the license?

Id love to but I just spent all my money on getting the rights to SR-71's catalog and now I cant afford to press that. Im thinking Ill just set a pre-order. Once I get the money from those, Ill buy the license to this. I dont actually have to press the records do I, Im trying my best to be like RJ.

Also, they will be hi-quality releases as RJ says, so it is worth the wait and the loss of money.

Just watche this on FB. If he would just do this same thing through email once in a while to let everyone know how this whole thing is progressing he wouldnt need to give away free records or make videos like this.

Glad to hear the pressing is finally starting to move along a little bit. Would have like to hear a rough estimate on when he actually does plan on having these done though since apparently things are moving forward.

That didn't really offer much. Folks have seen those test photos before, how about a photo of the jackets or a release date? Anyway, he should turn up the heat in his office so he doesn't have to wear a ski hat indoors all day.

Cactusbot is right, the Shaq videos are a better use of your time.

Don't know what it said (at work). Did he explain why we didn't receive out tracking numbers after the holidays, which were over three weeks ago?

He didn't really explain much. He just said several times that they will refund anybody's money that wants it back, they have the test pressings (which they showed), they will still have the half-off sale and give away some type of Blink vinyl in the summer, it will have a hand-numbered written foreward by Mark Hoppus and that he realizes that it may have caused a "speed bump" in their reputation with people. Also, they're not getting rich off of records.

So no release date, no explanation of past promises.