MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

Wow that looks they printed that out themselves. Seriously they announced this last July, so 9 months ago and all they have to show is a few pieces of paper they printed out themselves. How are they still in business.

Because of people like this:

"Thanks for all the blink re-presses! I got every color of all of the TOYPAJ as well as every color of the newest Enema, Self Titled, and Dude Ranch. I'm happy to give you every penny I have!"

Wow that looks they printed that out themselves. Seriously they announced this last July, so 9 months ago and all they have to show is a few pieces of paper they printed out themselves. How are they still in business.

"Thanks for all the blink re-presses! I got every color of all of the TOYPAJ as well as every color of the newest Enema, Self Titled, and Dude Ranch. I'm happy to give you every penny I have!"

Good god that is one of the saddest things I have ever read.

is this real life

[image]

I could have had an almost full sized baby by now.

In other words, the human body can make another human in less time than MTS can press a record.

Saw that post yesterday and just had to laugh. Dude clearly loves Blink a little bit too much!

On another note, looks like this is finally OOP. None of the options (LP+7", LP, 7") for the MTS press of TOYPAJ seem to be available anymore.

I'm not making of this comment (because I know what you mean) but I had to laugh at the thought of this release being "finally OOP" when it hasn't come out and is months and months late.

On another note, looks like this is finally OOP. None of the options (LP+7", LP, 7") for the MTS press of TOYPAJ seem to be available anymore.

I think it was "OOP" a week before they announced their bail out from SRC for this release. So its not OOP its just on SRC, they just don't have the balls to sell it or any other Blink repress in their store anymore out of fear of customers with 50% off coupons.