MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

This thread is amazing.

I love the shit-talking. I love the drama. I love the retribution and the resourcefulness of the internet in extracting said retribution. I love the interjections of Shaq, Scallibrine, and that pug wearing the goat costume. I love Travis succeeding in the midst of all RJ's failing.

There's something for everyone. Except people looking for romance.

...or for their money back.......or a triple gatefold 180g version of this record with the bonus tracks on individual 7" records housed inside said triple gatefold....with black flood printing inside the jackets, ect. ect. ect.

This thread is amazing.

I love the shit-talking. I love the drama. I love the retribution and the resourcefulness of the internet in extracting said retribution. I love the interjections of Shaq, Scallibrine, and that pug wearing the goat costume. I love Travis succeeding in the midst of all RJ's failing.

...or for their money back.......or a triple gatefold 180g version of this record with the bonus tracks on individual 7" records housed inside said triple gatefold....with black flood printing inside the jackets, ect. ect. ect.

Holy hell! I expected "MOARR SHAQ" from you.

This thread is amazing.

For those looking for romance, might I request the Vheissu thread? There are some pretty sweet pictures of trees with vaginas.

Holy hell! I expected "MOARR SHAQ" from you.

in my defense....I've never misspelled "more"

This thread is amazing.

For those looking for romance, might I request the Vheissu thread? There are some pretty sweet pictures of trees with vaginas.

It escapes me why your karma is negative, it really does. That shit was hilarious.

This thread is amazing.

That's not a goat costume, it's a wampa costume! How dare you!

This thread is amazing.

That's not a goat costume, it's a wampa costume! How dare you!

In his defense I kinda thought it was a goat or something too. I don't know what a wampa is. I just thought that gif was funny/cute.

On the phone with paypal right now...man their automated thing sucks. I'll post an update if i get any useful information.

:Edit:

Barely anything. All he said they can do is send him an email notifying him he hasn't refunded me or sent out the product. He also said best best is to just file a claim through IC3 because at this point there's not enough people who've contacted paypal. I expected this, but it was worth a shot!

On the phone with paypal right now...man their automated thing sucks. I'll post an update if i get any useful information.

:Edit:

Barely anything. All he said they can do is send him an email notifying him he hasn't refunded me or sent out the product. He also said best best is to just file a claim through IC3 because at this point there's not enough people who've contacted paypal. I expected this, but it was worth a shot!

I don't understand that. I've been scammed on Paypal before because of their blind defense of the buyer. Why not in this case?