MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

This guy is so damn shady it's unbelievable. He is still deleting posts from his Facebook but he won't say a word to the customers he claimed to care about in that passionless video filled with no new information (still funny as can be).

I'm having fun watching the consumer affairs complaints and ic3 complaints and threats of class action lawsuits pile up.

SRC: have you heard from him at this point?

This guy is so damn shady it's unbelievable. He is still deleting posts from his Facebook but he won't say a word to the customers he claimed to care about in that passionless video filled with no new information (still funny as can be).

I'm having fun watching the consumer affairs complaints and ic3 complaints and threats of class action lawsuits pile up.

SRC: have you heard from him at this point?

I just can't believe RJ has the balls to think he can just ignore this situation and it will go away.

With the IC3, NYC DCA, PayPal, Banks, Mark Hoppus, and Universal looking into this, something better come out of this...

Guest theusedguy

hmm thats weird, so much craziess over just a release date delay, im really suprised, mts never had a problem with releasing a reocrd in the past so for 1 delay, this has got crazy

I just got off the phone with PayPal and it was pretty much worthless. They said that because the transaction occurred outside the 45 day window they could not force a refund (which I already knew) but that they would send RJ an email "asking him to facilitate the original transaction as soon as possible." After I told the customer service representative that this wasn't going to do anything, he asked me if there was anything he could do for me, as if he wasn't listening to anything I was saying. I did ask him if RJ's account was still in operation, he did say that it was "open to send or receive funds" but that he couldn't tell me about any transactions that may or may not have occurred. So this asshole may still be taking people's money in one way or another.

hmm thats weird, so much craziess over just a release date delay, im really suprised, mts never had a problem with releasing a reocrd in the past so for 1 delay, this has got crazy

This is not weird and not crazy at all. Would you be pissed if you paid for a used record almost a year ago and it still hasn't shown up? And then the guy who sold it, just stopped responding to all of your emails? Yeah, I think you'd be a little bummed....

PS record crate thread = I win

Just got off the phone with paypal. Explained the situation as best I could. They told me they couldn't promise a refund but that they had received multiple complaints about MTS and that they were "placing a mark against his account". They said if in fact they do shut down his account due to non-compliance then there is an 180 day window in which anybody that filed a complaint has a shot at getting a refund.

Make sure you don't give him any money on Ebay either........

EBAY user: deedoubleu12

This is RJ.

Dammit. Life makes so much more sense now. I snagged a copy of SYG's Mutiny from that user a few weeks ago. Paid on 3/26. Expected delivery was from 3/31 to 4/7. I never got it.

So not only did RJ screw me over on TOYPAJ, he screwed me over on ebay too.

You are still in the claim window for the ebay transaction. File a claim immediately