MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

for you guys that got the refund from paypal, do you usually have a balance in your paypal account? if I use my linked credit card to pay for this, should I contact them or the bank?

paypal will probably tell you to call your bank

This. If it's anything like my bank you won't be getting anything. Mind has a strict 90 day policy and despite me explaining the entire situation they told me they can't do anything. I'm out $44

i opened a claim on paypal about 30 minutes ago and it's already closed. i'm assuming that means i won't be getting a refund that way?

You are correct. Claims are going to be automatically denied by the paypal system because of the time limit. I made a post a few pages back where I described the process I used for calling and getting my full refund and I would suggest trying that next. Good luck!

well that was way easier than i anticipated. i didn't even have to ask for a supervisor. the first guy i talked to gave me a one-time "courtesy refund" (since it was outside of the 45 day dispute window) for the full amount due to my 6 years of being a loyal customer. would have rather had the records but at least i'm getting my $44 back.

afterwards i asked if they had a direct line there for other people who needed a refund because a lot of people had only received partial refunds or no refund at all. he said that they didn't have direct lines and that they wouldn't be able to refund everyone--he just did it for me/wanted to help out because i've been such a loyal customer.

best of luck to the rest of you :-/

edit: and it's already gone through. he just reversed the transaction. what a badass!

edit 2: i just got an email from mts that my order was reversed. like it even updated on the store page. wasn't expecting that. weird.

Third call to Paypal, got a super cool supervisor (Steve?) who knew of the situation, instantly credited me my $44.00 (after two representatives had told me there was no way).

Steve? and I chatted for a minute while accounting processed the refund for me and he asked me how many records/orders I estimated the company did and what the value might be (he seemed sincerely curious). I told him the numbers 3,500 records, average price of 30odd per. He then mentioned they've dealt with disputes for around 1/3 of that. Pretty intense.

Glad this is finally over with. I'm happy to be walking away with, at the very least, my refund and increased appreciation for the genius of Shaq.

so this is weird...spoke to two people at paypal gave me the line about 45 days or nothing they can do...got transferred to supervisor...who transferred me to dispute center.

They re-opened my original dispute from a few weeks ago, and told me that if after 11 days MTS has failed to prove that I received the package, they will refund me the $39

Soooo now I just wait 11 days I guess? Weird thing is I got the reversed email from paypal, and then another one right after that...and then a third saying my dispute has been escalated...WEIRD.

Same thing happened to me a few weeks ago -- after the eleven days were up I got an email saying I was getting my refund of $74.50 and the next day it was in my bank account.

^ According to Wiki, it's an Ed.D, which isn't necessarily a research doctorate (Ph.D.), just depends on the school, so it's not really that challenging, academically.

He didn't write a dissertation and he did it through online courses. It's not an honorary degree but hardly an academic feat.

^ According to Wiki, it's an Ed.D, which isn't necessarily a research doctorate (Ph.D.), just depends on the school, so it's not really that challenging, academically.

He didn't write a dissertation and he did it through online courses. It's not an honorary degree but hardly an academic feat.

Why do you hate Shaq?

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':zyguy8lu]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':zyguy8lu]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{