MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

Received this from "Ryan Lynn" after receiving a refund after not asking for one:

"I apologize that you received a refund for your TOYPAJ order, it was a mistake. If you'd still like the record I can send you a request for payment via paypal for the same amount you paid originally, once you pay that your order will be good to go. Please let me know how you'd like to proceed and again, I apologize for the mixup. We appreciate your support and for being patient with us throughout this process!"

So they fucked up and are making me send the money back to them. I feel like the record should be free at this point.

RJ refunded me back in October, TWICE.

He then sent me an e-mail saying that he had made a mistake and requested that I send him the refund back.

I only had the intention of holding his money for a month, just like he had done mine.

Then I forgot. Then I saw all this shit. Then I didn't.

Does this make me a bad person?

Donate that shit to a charity than send him a copy of the receipt.

at this point, i'm not asking for a refund, but if one "accidentally" happened like it's been to a few people i don't think i'd really complain...

That's how I was, I just hope I'm able to transfer it to my paypal as I bought it with a prepaid Visa... haven't tried yet, to lazy to right now haha

I think it transfers pack to the Visa.

Also I thought this was appropriate.

[image]

I kept seeing people quoting this and saying +1 and I was trying to figure out why people thought "also I thought this was appropriate" was so funny.

turns out the image was blocked on my work computer.

ahh

Maybe jacob could email RJ and figure out where all of our records are. He's the only way to communicate with recordhound, so he might be able to help in this situation as well.

Crappy blurry cell phone pics but hey, black 180 gram copies of TOYPAJ exist......and they will be available from Hot Topic next week :)

[image]

[image]

[image]

Wow, you are way better at photoshop than RJ is. These almost look real, but RJ has shown us that this album just isnt able to be completed in under 9 months.