MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

HAHAHAHAHA.

From the latest SRC e-mail:

We have teamed up with Mightier Than Sword to help out with the mail order for their online store! To kick this off they have given us the very few copies of what is left from the TOYPJ pressing, including some 180 Gram Black Bundles. These are due out April 10th but should be shipping earlier. Check out the product page for full details.

Holy lol.

this was taken from the SRC newsletter:

"Blink 182 - Take Off Your Pants and Jacket Vinyl LP (LEFTOVERS!)

We have teamed up with Mightier Than Sword to help out with the mail order for their online store! To kick this off they have given us the very few copies of what is left from the TOYPJ pressing, including some 180 Gram Black Bundles. These are due out April 10th but should be shipping earlier. Check out the product page for full details."

and that does it. No longer an SRC customer. Removing myself from the mailing list now. Sorry Danny, but don't help out a label that fucks over their customers.

Just saw this. Insane.

I'm just going to log out of this board now.....fuck all this hoopla and what this has turned in to.

Peace out girl scouts! I hereby resign my name on VC.

now delete your username

We have teamed up with Mightier Than Sword to help out with the mail order for their online store! To kick this off they have given us the very few copies of what is left from the TOYPJ pressing, including some 180 Gram Black Bundles. These are due out April 10th but should be shipping earlier. Check out the product page for full details."

and that does it. No longer an SRC customer. Removing myself from the mailing list now. Sorry Danny, but don't help out a label that fucks over their customers.

Would you say you're calling shenanigans on this whole thing?

;D;D;D

wait what happened?

i am so slow on the fucking uptake

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Blink-182-%252d-Take-Off-Your-Pants-and-Jacket-LP.html

selling it for $60, just like MTS did once the orders were refunded. guess we can't say SRC is flipping it though.

MTS might be doing this thing with SRC because they want to wash their hands with this TOYPAJ nonsense and possibly because they realize not many people will buy directly from MTS anymore. but not many people buy from SRC either to begin with, even before this latest nonsense. a lot of new people will swear off SRC now too because they're in bed with RJ and MTS. hopefully MTS calls it quits all together. they have no business being a business.

hopefully MTS calls it quits all together. they have no business being a business.

Well, if I am not mistaken there are no more Blink albums that don't have the vinyl treatment. So they may call it quits haha. MTS has managed to do most of them, unless they want to do a Greatest Hits which I thought a rumor was maybe Travis at HT was looking into that...

I love how MTS still hasn't told anyone a date or given any proper updates but SRC gives one the moment they get involved. Also explains where all of these TOYPAJ's are going.

And SRC: You gots some 'splainin to do. >:(

Also I think I asked this before but no-one answered me. On the MTS TOYPAJ page it does not say anywhere that it is a pre-order. Isn't that alone illegal/against paypal/Visa/whatever?

I mean you add it to your cart and it even says this:

PLEASE READ:

1) Please allow 2 days for your order to be processed and shipped out

2) If you haven't received your order within 2 weeks of ordering, please send an e-mail to [email protected] that includes your Paypal transaction ID number and first/last name.

It takes over a month for SRC to ship anything I have ever ordered from them. Right now, I have 2 orders that both say shipped, but have not actually shipped. Nobody from SRC can tell me when they are going to ship.

I won't be ordering from SRC anymore. The TOYPAJ was the only release I have ever ordered from MTS and thats the last.

Way to go MTS and SRC!

Guest thankyoubasedgod

Hahaha SRC just blocked me from posting comments on their products.

I also think they just deleted every comment people left about never supporting them again and MTS.

....sooo....ok ok ok ok ok...so now that SRC is shipping the MTS TOYPAJ stuff on or before 4/10/12...not only will those people who kept this order have waited the entire gestation period of a human to receive their order.........they'll now wait even longer for it to finally ship out now that SRC is handling the shipping of this?

at least RJ still has AFS....which hasn't made a site update since 2010? and his last blog entry for that label will be one year stale when TOYPAJ is (Supposedly) finally going to be released

less ridiculous ridicule....more Shaq Attacks