MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

Travis, can I ask why every Blink reissue besides Cheshire Cat has been $19.99? Why was Cheshire Cat $5 cheaper?

Not a knock, just wondering.

I dont think Enema or Dude Ranch were $19.99. All the others (besides TOYPAJ) were double LPs so thats why.

I try to keep the single LPs around $15 and the doubles around $20. The tri-color vinyl was more expensive though for TOYPAJ. Now that they are on 180 gram those are more expensive than reg. weight vinyl and Im just going with the same terms as the first pressing so its staying at $19.99.

Travis, can I ask why every Blink reissue besides Cheshire Cat has been $19.99? Why was Cheshire Cat $5 cheaper?

Not a knock, just wondering.

I dont think Enema or Dude Ranch were $19.99. All the others (besides TOYPAJ) were double LPs so thats why.

I try to keep the single LPs around $15 and the doubles around $20. The tri-color vinyl was more expensive though for TOYPAJ. Now that they are on 180 gram those are more expensive than reg. weight vinyl and Im just going with the same terms as the first pressing so its staying at $19.99.

Ah, I dont' think I ever even saw Enema in a store, and I think the problem with Dude Ranch was that I want an OG press so bad I didn't even look at the HT reissue.

I just remember CC and TOYPAJ and everythign after being $20 as well. MAkes sense, though. THanks!

awesome to know MTS has no problem with one person buying up $552 worth, minus astounding shipping charges, of one record. one person buying at least 20 copies of the same thing should throw up a red flag. MTS needs to limit stuff to 1 per person or least put a cap on it somewhere. they should not let shit like that from happening. with this asshole's order MTS clearly does not care what happens to their releases as long as they make money. there are plenty of labels out there who limit stuff to one per person and still have no problems selling out a pressing.

He even said the reason he keeps doing more represses is so that everyone has a chance to get the record, because he gets people e-mailing saying they don't want to pay high prices on ebay. Then he lets someone buy $550 worth of them???

HAHAHAHAHA.

From the latest SRC e-mail:

We have teamed up with Mightier Than Sword to help out with the mail order for their online store! To kick this off they have given us the very few copies of what is left from the TOYPJ pressing, including some 180 Gram Black Bundles. These are due out April 10th but should be shipping earlier. Check out the product page for full details.

this was taken from the SRC newsletter:

"Blink 182 - Take Off Your Pants and Jacket Vinyl LP (LEFTOVERS!)

We have teamed up with Mightier Than Sword to help out with the mail order for their online store! To kick this off they have given us the very few copies of what is left from the TOYPJ pressing, including some 180 Gram Black Bundles. These are due out April 10th but should be shipping earlier. Check out the product page for full details."

this was taken from the SRC newsletter:

"Blink 182 - Take Off Your Pants and Jacket Vinyl LP (LEFTOVERS!)

We have teamed up with Mightier Than Sword to help out with the mail order for their online store! To kick this off they have given us the very few copies of what is left from the TOYPJ pressing, including some 180 Gram Black Bundles. These are due out April 10th but should be shipping earlier. Check out the product page for full details."

Just saw this. Insane.

I'm just going to log out of this board now.....fuck all this hoopla and what this has turned in to.

Peace out girl scouts! I hereby resign my name on VC.

Wow. Fucking SRC man. Least Mr. Assface that ordered $500+ worth of these can at least get free shipping when he makes another triple digit order for some MTS garbage from SRC.

Integrity is worth more than a fucking sleeve with slits in it to me, but what do I know. I've never driven a "record label" into the ground.