MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

Well then he fit in just fine.

that is true. but if Dan is still on the payroll, and they hired this new guy Ryan, how can RJ afford to pay all these people

you can't be serious! By flipping his own record, flipping unreleased records that one of us didn't want to wait around for and putting up PO for sweatshirts

that is true. but if Dan is still on the payroll, and they hired this new guy Ryan, how can RJ afford to pay all these people

you can't be serious! By flipping his own record, flipping unreleased records that one of us didn't want to wait around for and putting up PO for sweatshirts

that is all true. but i was going for more of the general concensus here is that TOYPAJ isnt finished yet because MTS does not have enough money to get it pressed. if he has no money to get it pressed why is he hiring more people. this is shaping up to the point where all signs say this release never actually existed and RJ had no intention of every putting it out

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':72s7qdg6]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':72s7qdg6]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

This is so good. There has been more information regarding re-presses of Enema and Dude Ranch through SRC then there has been with the TOYPAJ re-issue.

PS- I can't believe Enema and Dude Ranch are almost sold out through SRC. It's an MTS release. Has nobody learned anything about that label yet? Expected release date is March 2012 = Expected release date is MAYBE 2013.

Now he's going to have TRIPLE the money in his PayPal account and NO records pressed.

This is so good. There has been more information regarding re-presses of Enema and Dude Ranch through SRC then there has been with the TOYPAJ re-issue.

PS- I can't believe Enema and Dude Ranch are almost sold out through SRC. It's an MTS release. Has nobody learned anything about that label yet? Expected release date is March 2012 = Expected release date is MAYBE 2013.

Now he's going to have TRIPLE the money in his PayPal account and NO records pressed.

I doubt he's going to run into much trouble re-pressing Enema, S/T and Dude Ranch; the smart money is on him using whatever TOYPAJ funds were left to fund these re-presses, and he's probably hoping to use the money from that to move TOYPAJ along.

The reason he's having all these problems with TOYPAJ is because TOYPAJ is 'new'. Those re-presses should go off without a hitch - despite the disaster that is TOYPAJ, this isn't his first rodeo.

How long do you think it will take for them to update the artwork to say 11th anniversary? That should hold them up a few months at least I would think.

My guess is that it would take them so long, that by the time they finished it would actually be the 12th anniversary and they'd have to start all over again.

From MTS site-

UPDATE – 02/17/12

We are excited to announce that we are approaching the ship date for blink-182′s “Take Off Your Pants And Jacket” deluxe vinyl release from Mightier Than Sword Records. Yes it has taken a long time to get these finished up, but we have made substantial progress in the past couple months and are in the final stages of production. The main issue that we have had to deal with is sorting out the triple gatefold jacket with the 3 slits to fit the bonus 7″s. This is a custom job, and needs to be 100% perfect to make sure the 7″s fit perfectly in the slits, and the entire package folds together nicely. We have scrapped numerous jacket types and have finally found the perfect jacket to get things finished up. We are waiting for a quote back from the pressing plant, and once we have that, we will start production on the jackets and the turn time is expected to only be weeks.

The first pressing is very close to being out of print, and we’re projecting the last couple copies will be sold by Monday. This pressing is the only one that will have the special foreward by Mark Hoppus, and the other incentives that we’ve offered over the past months to make-up for how long this pressing has taken. Also, due to the complexity of the jackets, there is a very good chance that the triple gatefold jacket with slits for the 3 bonus 7″s may only be available with the first pressing of this release. If that is the case, future re-pressings will be a standard gatefold jacket with the bonus 7″s sold separately, no fully encompassing package for the LP and 3 7″s.

If you decide that you prefer a refund, or have e-mailed for a refund in the past, we will honor your request and send you an immediate refund. If you decide to keep your order and wait out the weeks until these are finally ready to ship, we promise that the release that you receive will be top notch in both sound and quality, and well worth the wait.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns regarding your order, and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.

Thank you so much,

RJ // MTS

At least it only took "months" to make substantial progress on this pressing.

I am glad, however, that they have picked out the jackets for this release...6 months after the street date. Even though they still dont have a quote on them.

So they really were waiting for it to sell out completely so they would have enough money to press it. Sheesh.

From MTS site-

UPDATE – 02/17/12

We are excited to announce that we are approaching the ship date for blink-182′s “Take Off Your Pants And Jacket” deluxe vinyl release from Mightier Than Sword Records. Yes it has taken a long time to get these finished up, but we have made substantial progress in the past couple months and are in the final stages of production. The main issue that we have had to deal with is sorting out the triple gatefold jacket with the 3 slits to fit the bonus 7″s. This is a custom job, and needs to be 100% perfect to make sure the 7″s fit perfectly in the slits, and the entire package folds together nicely. We have scrapped numerous jacket types and have finally found the perfect jacket to get things finished up. We are waiting for a quote back from the pressing plant, and once we have that, we will start production on the jackets and the turn time is expected to only be weeks.

The first pressing is very close to being out of print, and we’re projecting the last couple copies will be sold by Monday. This pressing is the only one that will have the special foreward by Mark Hoppus, and the other incentives that we’ve offered over the past months to make-up for how long this pressing has taken. Also, due to the complexity of the jackets, there is a very good chance that the triple gatefold jacket with slits for the 3 bonus 7″s may only be available with the first pressing of this release. If that is the case, future re-pressings will be a standard gatefold jacket with the bonus 7″s sold separately, no fully encompassing package for the LP and 3 7″s.

If you decide that you prefer a refund, or have e-mailed for a refund in the past, we will honor your request and send you an immediate refund. If you decide to keep your order and wait out the weeks until these are finally ready to ship, we promise that the release that you receive will be top notch in both sound and quality, and well worth the wait.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns regarding your order, and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.

Thank you so much,

RJ // MTS

I call bullshit, there's no way that's what took so long, and if it was how hard would it be to have said that months ago. Im starting to believe the rumor thay they hadnt even started pressing them a month or so ago. There's now way that this release is gonna be worth the wait, but I'm too far in to back out now. This dude/label are so incompetent and stupid its ridiculous, there's no way they are ever getting a dime from me again.