MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

there was a photo of a blank white jacket where RJ slid in random 7"s to show people how it would look. tthat was posted back in October. what was sent out via email in November was a digital mock up.

This. I thought they'd worked out the jackets back in October/November? I'm pretty sure he said they had. And he got the tests for this shit approved allegedly in July when the pre-order first went up.

I feel like RJ is like a dog chasing his tail at this point. Seems like this release and the updates are just going around and around in circles.

The only thing keeping me waiting at this point is the promise of another Blink release later this year (AKA probably 2014) and that somehow RJ personally got Mark Hoppus involved. It'd feel like a cop out to bail now after waiting this long already. This release will have a history, albeit a shitty one, behind it.

I don't feel *as* bad now considering the Girl With the Dragon Tattoo was supposed to ship Feb 6 and that morning got delayed until March 31. I bet that one will still ship first.

The only thing keeping me waiting at this point is the promise of another Blink release later this year (AKA probably 2014) and that somehow RJ personally got Mark Hoppus involved. It'd feel like a cop out to bail now after waiting this long already. This release will have a history, albeit a shitty one, behind it.

I don't feel *as* bad now considering the Girl With the Dragon Tattoo was supposed to ship Feb 6 and that morning got delayed until March 31. I bet that one will still ship first.

A history on VC that Americans will clamour over for years.

Aren't 'cop outs' usually shameful? I don't think taking the high ground and not supporting this shit-show of a label would make you a pussy. Ask you dad, he'll probably agree.

MTS philosophy

[image]

Also I thought this was appropriate.

[image]

my girlfriend just asked what the fuck I was laughing at. I obviously don't have a few hours to sit her down and go over the timeline of this release, so I said nothing, but buhahaha, so funny

See, I was laughing so hard that I called up a friend and took about 10 minutes to explain the entire situation. He got a kick out of it too. A+

the update basically says this, "Yo! we finally made enough money off those new pressings we sold through SRC! As Long as I dont get a bunch of tattoos with all of your guys' money these will be packaged with no padding and melting on your doorstep some time in the summer. Also, I will say that if you asked for a refund, the jokes on you because this is almost sold out and this is the only pressing that will be like this. Nananabooboo stick your head in doodoo."

If you're letting this guy keep your money, you are not smart. Seriously. This is not coming out for still a few months.

we don't really have any option...numerous people that have tried to get a refund haven't gotten one.

It's beyond our control, and I for one am sitting tight patiently and hoping he really does produce this. The dudes a fucking joke, but I'm not even mad anymore. Just want the record at some point. The way he has handled this has lost him at least 2 separate orders from me since I pre-ordered this, because I know he's a joke. And I can't imagine how many other people haven't ordered stuff they normally would want based off this situation too. He's fucked himself in the long run. Just want this release so I can completely cut ties.

If you're letting this guy keep your money, you are not smart. Seriously. This is not coming out for still a few months.

we don't really have any option...numerous people that have tried to get a refund haven't gotten one.

if people that want refunds still have not gotten one they need to call up their credit card company and dispute the charges. that's what i did, and even though it was over 6 months since the purchase date once i told them the situation they were astounded and credited the funds back to my account. i told them how MTS has not responded to emails and as a result pretty much refuses to give a refund even though they say they would. i went two weeks without hearing back from MTS, after multiple emails, and it took me a 10 minute phone call to get my money back from my credit card company.

since MTS is now apparently telling people to "wait in line" for a refund that is beyond ridiculous. so anyone still waitig to here back about a refund or actually get it should just go over MTS' head and call you credit card company or bank to dispute the charge. the worst they can do is say no, which is more than MTS is doing.