MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

In celebration of Page 80 I'm going to share my favorite Shaq story of all time.

Shaq is playing for the US Olympic team the year the Games are in Greece. Austerity talks are a long way off, it's a simpler time. Shaq is huge figure around the globe so the Greek Journs are all over him with questions when one asks "Shaq, have you visited the Parthenon." Shaq deadpans, "Man, I've been to a lot of clubs over here, I can't remember the names of all of them."

Was he joking? Was he serious? That's the beauty and genius of Shaq, you just don't know.

[image]

LMAO HOLY SHIT! +1!

I asked for a refund and that ryan dude told me to wait in line.

so they're still not giving people refunds. how nice of them. everyone who still has an order for this needs to file a complaint with the NYC Department of Consumer Affairs immediately. they got back to me a while ago and said they are looking hard into MTS.

Not trynta start shit but I got a "shipping confirmation today". pic and it did happen. anyone else get this? there's no way this is correct

Why would you have to cross out your quantity ;)

If your trying to get a refund couldn't you call paypal? Aren't all the orders through paypal? Perhaps this has been suggested. 80 pages people!80!

Paypal won't do shit after 45 days of purchase.

so they're still not giving people refunds. how nice of them. everyone who still has an order for this needs to file a complaint with the NYC Department of Consumer Affairs immediately. they got back to me a while ago and said they are looking hard into MTS.

I did this with about 10 pages of evidence/photos/statements/emails/their website/facebook etc.

They also said they're digging deep on this one.

If the money is not in my account by COB tomorrow I'm definitely filing a complaint. So sick of these scumbags.

Not trynta start shit but I got a "shipping confirmation today". pic and it did happen. anyone else get this? there's no way this is correct

Why would you have to cross out your quantity ;)

Paypal won't do shit after 45 days of purchase.

I did this with about 10 pages of evidence/photos/statements/emails/their website/facebook etc.

They also said they're digging deep on this one.

did MTS contact you at all after you lodged the complaint?

if this update does come tomorrow it will likely contain zero information and mostly contain these words and/or phrases: "soon," "in the coming days," "in the next day or so," "you have my word," "i assure you," "we will respond to emails," "it will be well worth the wait," "email us and you will get a refund" and "if you have any questions feel free to email me."

if this update does come tomorrow it will likely contain zero information and mostly contain these words and/or phrases: "soon," "in the coming days," "in the next day or so," "you have my word," "i assure you," "we will respond to emails," "it will be well worth the wait," "email us and you will get a refund" and "if you have any questions feel free to email me."

And of course RJ will have an attitude, like as if he is way too busy to be doing it and shouldn't have to give us any update.

Kinda worried he's gonna say the release is off.

Honestly at this point isn't that probably for the best for everyone involved?

(Except for comedy value)

Also with those e-mail addresses above, hasn't that Ryan guy replaced Dan? If he's the one doing customer service? Just wondering as e-mailing Dan might get you nowhere then (not that e-mailing RJ would get you anywhere).

wouldnt surprise me if Dan was fired. he was absolutely useless and a waste of space.

Well then he fit in just fine.

that is true. but if Dan is still on the payroll, and they hired this new guy Ryan, how can RJ afford to pay all these people

Kinda worried he's gonna say the release is off.

Honestly at this point isn't that probably for the best for everyone involved?

(Except for comedy value)

Also with those e-mail addresses above, hasn't that Ryan guy replaced Dan? If he's the one doing customer service? Just wondering as e-mailing Dan might get you nowhere then (not that e-mailing RJ would get you anywhere).

I have no idea who I need to contact to get a refund or if that's even that Ryan guy's email address.