MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

he most likely stopped posting here so he wouldnt have to deal with any backlash. if he were still a mod he would probably delete 90% of the posts in this thread if not lock or the delete the entire thing.

Not trynta start shit but I got a "shipping confirmation today". pic and it did happen. anyone else get this? there's no way this is correct

looks like they refunded your order too, multiple times at that. also thanks for encouraging RJ to flip his own releases before they are even released or even pressed.

Recap: RJ took money for record. Record never appears. Everyone mad. Want record. RJ gives free stuff and discounts. More time passes still no record. RJ makes video. Everyone still mad. Shaq appears for 20 pages. Someone gets a ship notice. No one is buying it. Still no record....to be continued.

Recap: RJ took money for record. Record never appears. Everyone mad. Want record. RJ gives free stuff and discounts. More time passes still no record. RJ makes video. Everyone still mad. Shaq appears for 20 pages. Someone gets a ship notice. No one is buying it. Still no record....to be continued.

[image]

i sent a follow up e-mail yesterday about the revised release date and he got back to me today saying that RJ is making another statement tomorrow and he can't say anything until then

does anyone really expect this to happen tomorrow? he told you that just so you would stop emailing him.

In celebration of Page 80 I'm going to share my favorite Shaq story of all time.

Shaq is playing for the US Olympic team the year the Games are in Greece. Austerity talks are a long way off, it's a simpler time. Shaq is huge figure around the globe so the Greek Journs are all over him with questions when one asks "Shaq, have you visited the Parthenon." Shaq deadpans, "Man, I've been to a lot of clubs over here, I can't remember the names of all of them."

Was he joking? Was he serious? That's the beauty and genius of Shaq, you just don't know.

[image]