new tattoo appresh

I have a few but here is the latest from a few years ago which i sorta cringe at. Why do I have a camera when I'm not even good at photography? Who knows. And the button is on the wrong side :(. Nobody has noticed yet..... I need to think my next one out better.

8228614772_ffa6b20953.jpg

Left handed camera.

I see no problem with home tattoos, as long as you don't get any infections and shit from it haha besides everyones skin is their own canvas to decide upon, judging what other people should do to their own skin is really childish. It's all meant to be appreciated regardless right? Like the title says (:

I see no problem with home tattoos...

Yeah, I don't give a shit what people do - but you can't expect everyone to be into the idea.

I for one have a shitty home tattoo as well on my leg from my more punk days.

Do I think it was a dumb idea? hell yeah - do I regret it? not at all.

Since then I've switched to the proper shop method but it's not like I'm going to go covering up my past mistakes.

They represent me probably better than something I've planned out for years - it's just not something I want to go back to...

But I'd still love to get a stick'n'poke one day just for the experience and the story of it.

edit: that being said home tattoos aren't safe - but neither is riding a bike without breaks or skinny dipping in 30 degree weather... so I mean I'm not about to tell you what to do with your life. strokes for folks.