new tattoo appresh

• 3 weeks later...

Three Kings do great work. I personally don't have any work from them, but hear great things and met Tron at the Philly Con a year ago. Check her work on Instagram under @losingshape . I am not sure what days she does walk ins, but the other artists do some awesome stuff depending on the style you are looking for.

Three Kings do great work. I personally don't have any work from them, but hear great things and met Tron at the Philly Con a year ago. Check her work on Instagram under @losingshape . I am not sure what days she does walk ins, but the other artists do some awesome stuff depending on the style you are looking for.

I got something from Tron when I was in NYC. Definitely recommend Three Kings. They now have a Brooklyn and Manhattan location. And I'm pretty sure Tron does walk-ins on Fridays.

my little brother turned 18 this weekend.  So I took him to get his first tattoo.  He wanted it on his neck and I talked him into his stomach.  He calls it his GNARWHAL!!!! kids are awesome.

the top photo is me.  I didn't want him to get ink for the first time by himself, so i got a pineapple (hospitality)

both were done at Studio Evolve in Virginia Beach, VA.  His by Vall and mine by Lucy Liu 

xoxo

That's what I'm thinking!  Kinda just wanting something small and simple though.  I'm REALLY leaning towards the Black Lodge symbol.

Absolutely love your sig by the way :).

Small and simple?! Nooooooo!

If you're doing the black lodge symbol, you should at least get it so it's branded into a log, or reflected in an owl's eye, or, I would say made of cream in a cup of coffee, but, as we all know Agent Dale Cooper takes his coffee black as midnight on a moonless night, so that's right out.

Drawn in icing on a doughnut? Or made of squished out filling from a doughnut would be even better.

Small and simple?! Nooooooo!

If you're doing the black lodge symbol, you should at least get it so it's branded into a log, or reflected in an owl's eye, or, I would say made of cream in a cup of coffee, but, as we all know Agent Dale Cooper takes his coffee black as midnight on a moonless night, so that's right out.

Drawn in icing on a doughnut? Or made of squished out filling from a doughnut would be even better.

Incredible ideas!  Yeah I'd like something more extravagant, so hopefully I can think of something.

EDIT: Already thought of what I'm getting.  Like... 100%.  Hopefully I can make it happen soon!

Incredible ideas!  Yeah I'd like something more extravagant, so hopefully I can think of something.

EDIT: Already thought of what I'm getting.  Like... 100%.  Hopefully I can make it happen soon!

If you like any of those, feel free to steal one. I'm sure your artist can do something sweet with a general idea!

It wasn't one of your ideas EXACTLY.  But it does have to do with a coffee cup.  Stay tuned!

Nice! As long as you like it, that's what matters.  :) I love all my tattoos, but I wish I'd gotten one of them placed elsewhere so it wouldn't break up my right arm so much. I want another half sleeve, but it's right on my right triceps and pretty big.