new tattoo appresh

Guts 'N Glory in Rosendale, NY

Relatively new shop, they do great work and get some really cool guest artists. Gotta start saving because they have a really great black work artist (whose name I cannot remember right now) guesting in the fall.

Shit thats awesome, yeah I remember you said you went to Suny New Paltz( as did I) but all the shops in town sucked. 

Let's see it!  This is my second from him.

photo.jpg

Excuse my hairy ass leg. A lil' wolf with a torch that wraps around down my shin. 

It was the first tattoo he did at his new studio. I would get a ton more shit from him if I had the money/still lived in Ohio.

photo.jpg

Excuse my hairy ass leg. A lil' wolf with a torch that wraps around down my shin. 

It was the first tattoo he did at his new studio. I would get a ton more shit from him if I had the money/still lived in Ohio.

That's awesome.  I would be getting tattooed by him once a month if I lived in Ohio.  I have a really good friend out there so it makes it slightly cheaper to go and get tattooed.