PO: Brand New - Your Favorite Weapon LP 10th Anniv

jhulud

Um, I might do the same thing. I don't want to ruin my original copy.

does Ruin = use as it was intended to be used

as in, even though this disc contains the music I want to hear on it, i'm going to let it rot in the dust sleeve and jacket...probably still in the shrinkwrap?

It does mean as its intended point, but as in too often.

I've had some spines split from taking them out of my bookcase too much. Oddly enough both releases were by the same band.

now that'd be funny

think it's pretty much inevitable with this. they did the same thing with the other Brand New album and all the Blink 182 reissues they did except for the s/t album, wait till the first place does a half assed job with their pressing and it sells out then announce their own super duper deluxe special edition top notch packaging version. the fact that this is a 10th anniversary thing almost guaranteees that MTS or AFS will release this as part of their ongoing 10th anniversary series, but the pre-order will take so long it will come out 11 years after the album's initial release.

They also rereleased The Movielife TTNY a few months right after Revelation repressed it and Revelation sold theirs for cheaper too.

Well, I'll probably snag one of these at some point. Not a Brand New collector, so I'm not feeling the urgency. I would like to have Deja and Devil and God as well. I think Devil and God is still out there?

for the most part it is http://www.ebay.com/sch/Records-/306/i.html?_nkw=brand+new+devil+god&_catref=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m1538

first i get excited that this is happening.

then i cant log into src without resetting my password.

now its refusing to accept my cc info.

so i have to go paypal. which i dont want to do, because i know itll charge me now. and i cant afford that. but im doing it anyway.

i fucking hate src.

first i get excited that this is happening.

then i cant log into src without resetting my password.

now its refusing to accept my cc info.

so i have to go paypal. which i dont want to do, because i know itll charge me now. and i cant afford that. but im doing it anyway.

i fucking hate src.

Get it from Interpunk. Ditch SRC.

didnt realize until it was too late. and i just dont feel like going through the bullshit of canceling. there was once a rather heated thread around these parts about someone canceling their order and src refusing to give anything other than store credit.

didnt realize until it was too late. and i just dont feel like going through the bullshit of canceling. there was once a rather heated thread around these parts about someone canceling their order and src refusing to give anything other than store credit.

I ordered a record a week ago that ended up being out of stock. Asked for a refund and they gave me store credit. Pretty Lame.

Yeah store credit is the sites policy if I remember that thread that was just mentioned correctly

terrible policy....we'll sell you something, but even though we fucked up and couldn't obtain it for you, or failed to do inventory correctly....you must choose from something else in our store that you clearly didn't want...had you wanted it you probably would have purchased it in the first place

All the bitching about SRC aside...cool that YFW is getting repressed...but I am more stoked of all the hilarity that will be flowing through this thread and others on other sites...HA!

it's already pretty great....if we could webcam feed from some of these kids, i'm sure somebody openly wept with excitement over this