PO: Brand New - Your Favorite Weapon LP 10th Anniv

jhulud

Haha pretty much

Has anyone trolled over at AP for some LOLs recently?

most of the thread over there for this repress is full of it. and some of those people are starting to come here and post now too. in this thread and the MTS TOYPAJ thread as well. i want to add that Tate is the biggest tool in the world. he is acting like the pinnacle of knowledge when it comes to Brand new pressing info and useless tidbits, yet when asked he posts a pic of someone else's copy of the album because he has them all still sealed and framed on his mantle.

tate really is a pile of crap, i can't stand the guy.

also....anybody else glad that this is on triple crown instead of afs? we might actually get it on the release date......

most of the thread over there for this repress is full of it. and some of those people are starting to come here and post now too. in this thread and the MTS TOYPAJ thread as well. i want to add that Tate is the biggest tool in the world. he is acting like the pinnacle of knowledge when it comes to Brand new pressing info and useless tidbits, yet when asked he posts a pic of someone else's copy of the album because he has them all still sealed and framed on his mantle.

tate really is a pile of crap, i can't stand the guy.

also....anybody else glad that this is on triple crown instead of afs? we might actually get it on the release date......

Yeah, there's no fucking way there's only 100 of the white out there.

haha, yeah that was awesome wasn't it? i ordered the second those went up and they somehow missed it, i went amazon, paid with points :X

It still makes me mad just thinking about it today. I mean... it's not like I didn't get a copy at all. I ended up getting a white from HT, but just the fact that I preordered it the day it went up and then the day before it's supposed to be released, they cancel my order.

haha, yeah that was awesome wasn't it? i ordered the second those went up and they somehow missed it, i went amazon, paid with points :X

It still makes me mad just thinking about it today. I mean... it's not like I didn't get a copy at all. I ended up getting a white from HT, but just the fact that I preordered it the day it went up and then the day before it's supposed to be released, they cancel my order.

you can't hate SRC too much, they're the reason you got a copy of the appendage EP. ;) (shh i know they ended up putting them in the webstore, it was crazy at the time though)

SRC will refund you if you use a credit card. With PayPal, i believe they will issue store credit. Still, i wouldn't order from them; they never tell you when anything is out of stock unless you e-mail multiple times.

I emailed them bitching real hard and I finally got my copy. Would've ruined my complete collection otherwise

If there are colors for this, I hope it's not some shitty splatter haze swirl nonsense...or least ugly ones...if it's black, it's black. Keep it simple is what I say.

I'm just hoping its not clear, I really am getting tired of clear.

I am done with clear and white vinyl in particular. BORING!! With my luck the variant of this record will be a clear/white split.