PO: Brand New - Your Favorite Weapon LP 10th Anniv

jhulud

I hope we don't have to wait till the 10th anniversary for the Deja repress.

I'm sure no one does. It's hard to understand why it hasn't already been repressed... you would think someone with enough control to be able to obtain rights would notice the ridiculous prices they go for and want to repress it either for profit or non-profit to put and end to the bullshit. YFW is a start.

i wrote on brand new's facebook wall like two weeks ago asking for this and deja to be re-pressed and now this shit happens hopefully my luck will come through

grow some balls and pay what everyone else has to pay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-DEJA-ENTENDU-record-vinyl-2xLP-your-favorite-weapon-devil-god-thrice-/110749618954?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item19c931130a

i wrote on brand new's facebook wall like two weeks ago asking for this and deja to be re-pressed and now this shit happens hopefully my luck will come through

grow some balls and pay what everyone else has to pay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-DEJA-ENTENDU-record-vinyl-2xLP-your-favorite-weapon-devil-god-thrice-/110749618954?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item19c931130a

That artwork and the insert artwork...jizzed.

Strangely this hasn't become a train wreck yet. It's inevitable though, and I'm sure it won't take much longer.

that'll come if MTS/AFS posts info about doing their own pressing. i'm assuming they're doing one--that seems to be the trend.

i doubt it, brand new wasnt very happy when they licensed devil and god. This one, since was on an indie was more so under control of them. I tried real hard for 2 years to get this one but they kept saying they wanted to themselves. Guess they were waiting for the 10th anniversary.

i doubt it, brand new wasnt very happy when they licensed devil and god. This one, since was on an indie was more so under control of them. I tried real hard for 2 years to get this one but they kept saying they wanted to themselves. Guess they were waiting for the 10th anniversary.

so that means we're gonna have to wait for them to do Deja on their own?

triple crown is doing this one, and deja is razor and tie/triple crown so id expect a 10 year anniversary of that one also. I tried to get it as a record store day exclusive piece but they shot down my proposal

triple crown is doing this one, and deja is razor and tie/triple crown so id expect a 10 year anniversary of that one also. I tried to get it as a record store day exclusive piece but they shot down my proposal

no offense, but please put out your own original band and take a risk instead of trying to license all these sure sellers. (excluding your one off release by "Harvard")