PO: Brand New - Your Favorite Weapon LP 10th Anniv

jhulud

Mts did it with all the blink records and afs with devil and god. I'm just assuming they will is all.

Ordered. I have the money now so I had to. I'd rather have one pressed from afs but by the time they do them I'll be broke again and miss out on the entire pressing. :/

what makes you think that AFS is pressing this?

poor customer service (they just stopped responding to my emails), and just a snarky, haughty attitude in most personal interactions i've had with them. that, and the fact that for every good thing i've heard, i've heard a bad one.

just my personal experiences; everyone needs to make their own decisions about them.

edit: this is in regard to SRC

the ap.net crowd picked up on this finally and the brain numbing stupidity is already breaching the levies. Jason Tate is pre-ordering one "just to have." not looking forward to how many of those idiots will come over here trying to find out more info.

Um, I might do the same thing. I don't want to ruin my original copy.

Daisy is a good record.. everyone will see it one day just like everyone thought pinkerton sucked (when it came out) and now it goes down as weezers best.... but this is on interpunk too i might just bite the bullet and preorder since i can't find anything else to do with the store credit i just got from my cancelled glassjaw order

the ap.net crowd picked up on this finally and the brain numbing stupidity is already breaching the levies. Jason Tate is pre-ordering one "just to have." not looking forward to how many of those idiots will come over here trying to find out more info.

Um, I might do the same thing. I don't want to ruin my original copy.

does Ruin = use as it was intended to be used

as in, even though this disc contains the music I want to hear on it, i'm going to let it rot in the dust sleeve and jacket...probably still in the shrinkwrap?