College Football

• 4 weeks later...

I live here in New Orleans. Driving around downtown today at 11AM, it reminded me of when the Saints won the Superbowl and they had the parade. I had a free hotel room at Harrah's and I couldn't get around in the city to park. It was nuts then, and pretty bad today.

I would say this was equal to that. And, yes, even during Mardi Gras (with the exception of Mardi Gras day). The news was telling people that unless you have a ticket, you shouldn't go down there.

New Orleans is actually one of the worst cities to hold major events. Our streets are confusing and a lot of streets aren't use to that volume of traffic. An old city that doesn't have wide roads or left turn signals.

i can't fucking stand brent musburger. every person he talks about is a "young man." maybe it's because you're 90, brent. or maybe, just maybe, it's because they're college fucking football players.

it's like the game is being played on mars and brent is calling the game off the delayed feed. he describes things 3 seconds after they've happened.

also, stop fucking calling him "honey badger" every time. once or twice it's cute. but it's not his name. jesus christ i can't believe i don't have a job in broadcasting and this old coot still does.

i can't fucking stand brent musburger. every person he talks about is a "young man." maybe it's because you're 90, brent. or maybe, just maybe, it's because they're college fucking football players.

it's like the game is being played on mars and brent is calling the game off the delayed feed. he describes things 3 seconds after they've happened.

also, stop fucking calling him "honey badger" every time. once or twice it's cute. but it's not his name. jesus christ i can't believe i don't have a job in broadcasting and this old coot still does.

+1

Also, why is Mike the Tiger dressed like a Honey Badger? Different Zoological branches.

i put that game on after raw ended, and it was a very quick reminder of why i fkn hate college football.

ugly play, a lame-ass score, and announcers that sound like they grew up around slavery.

how the hell was that a terrible game....did you watch last year???

Fuck the haters

Roll Mother Fucking Tide

#14 for Alabama, Refused reunion announced, and an At The Drive-In reunion announced.....and my favorite band ever is putting out a new 7" sometime in the next few days

Fuck 2011, Hello 2012

how the hell was that a terrible game....did you watch last year???

Fuck the haters

Roll Mother Fucking Tide

#14 for Alabama, Refused reunion announced, and an At The Drive-In reunion announced.....and my favorite band ever is putting out a new 7" sometime in the next few days

Fuck 2011, Hello 2012

alabama fans are ridiculous.

how is that being ridiculous???

LSU going to the NCG is unquestionable across the board, by all polls, BCS standings, ect. ect. ect.

Alabama's presence was questionable to most of the country (I can understand your/their argument....whether or not I agree is beside the point)

if LSU was unquestionable for the NCG and we completely dominate them in the NCG, in every single aspect of the game, and shut them out completely during the NCG....how am I being ridiculous for being stoked as hell about that? We proved ourselves more than worthy and deserving to be playing in that game.

LSU came out ahead in November at our previous meeting because we gave up too many penalties, we dominated most of that game as well....but a slew of penalties caught up with us in OT.

You can keep saying Ridiculous all you like, but whatever team you were pulling for, I can certainly guarantee you had no chance at shutting out LSU, and especially had no chance of eliminating Tyrann Mathieu as any kind of real threat in a National Championship Game. The State of Alabama doesn't have much going for it, but we can straight dominate some football games...now if we can get some sort of State Government Officials who can at least pretend to not be racist....

and again #14, Roll Mother Fucking Tide