Smashing Pumpkins

Oh hey! Welcome to the thread.

i avoided it because i ordered it from amazon.com at full price, figured i would have payed my way around the bullshit. that didn't show up, neither did my Dark Knight Rises pre-order. i did get a $20 credit for them not fulfilling the guarantee. tomorrow will be the day.

Just finished listening.

Sounds fantastic

The booklet in addition to the giant lyric book with writings on the songs and original artwork and sketches in fantastic

Art on the 4 lp sleeves and the record inside of a poly lined sleeve with another sleeve

Box is sturdy and heavy

Overall, zero complaints. Worth the 80 bucks

bought one at grimeys today, they had at least 3 that were out and visible, probably twice that many in reserve. still holding out hope for the .ca one to come through

Grimey's in Nashville? That place is fuck-my-face amazing! So much new vinyl its sick. Pretty baller ass prices as well. Wish I had more disposable income while I was there. They had like 15 copies of Dopesmoker just chillin' in the corner.

Just finished listening.

Sounds fantastic

The booklet in addition to the giant lyric book with writings on the songs and original artwork and sketches in fantastic

Art on the 4 lp sleeves and the record inside of a poly lined sleeve with another sleeve

Box is sturdy and heavy

Overall, zero complaints. Worth the 80 bucks

Pics or it didn't happen :D

Just wanted to thank you guys for the heads up about the Amazon.it pre-order. I'm a longtime lurker, occasional poster.

I ordered from there on your recommendation and they just confirmed shipping.

€55 / £45 delivered to London.

It's currently listed for £140 on Amazon.co.uk and €120 plus P&P on Amazon.it.

i avoided it because i ordered it from amazon.com at full price, figured i would have payed my way around the bullshit. that didn't show up, neither did my Dark Knight Rises pre-order. i did get a $20 credit for them not fulfilling the guarantee. tomorrow will be the day.

Who did you talk to to get the credit. Same thing happened to me.

No MCIS, No Red, No TDKR

http://imgur.com/a/EaLce

Some pictures of the LP set I found lying around the internet.

It appears they've split up "Thru The Eyes of Ruby" and "Stumbeline" over a side split - I understand the original LP didn't have them together, but if you're going to format it to match the original sequence, shouldn't you put the split where it originally occurred? (The tape flips between "Stumbeline" and "XYU".) Sure it throws off the side balance but it's a way better listening experience, which I thought was the point.

Been listening to the digital deluxe version since yesterday and this does not disappoint. The album itself has a lot more clarity and the mud has been scrubbed away. The drums are particularly more present, and you can hear a lot more of the subtlety in nearly every track. Thankfully it is a little louder and punchier but not brickwall loud. The bonus tracks are great. Probably the best set yet in the reissue series.

Overall, I'm very pleased and excited to get the vinyl package.