Smashing Pumpkins

Wow sold out already that sucks. Now im gonna have to spend 100 bucks on tea to get it personalized. Oh well.

or just buy it from anywhere else. 

not sure why people would even consider buying this direct from billy after all the mishaps of the past preorders. just buy it from your record store. 

or just buy it from anywhere else. 

not sure why people would even consider buying this direct from billy after all the mishaps of the past preorders. just buy it from your record store. 

I live in Australia. This will retail for $50 here. Or i can spend $125 and get it personally signed.

Plus i drink 5 cups of a tea a day. So its not like im wasting $100. Yeah i would've preferred the signed and non-personalized copy but im not overly fussed.

EDIT: A non personalized autographed copy was available so i snagged that. I emailed them asking to cancel the personalized order. Anyone dealt with them before?

Just got this in email a few minutes ago and already bought mine!

As a subscriber you now have the opportunity to purchase AEGEA's 3rd press before the general public, as the codes below give you a distinct advantage. For the sale page is now private and password protected; and will not be opened up for approximately 2 hours.

So take advantage now and click on this link: http://www.madamezuzus.com/aegea-3rd-press/

PASSWORD: .......

This will allow you entry into the page only, and does not mean you have 'purchased' a copy yet. For that you'll have to choose how many copies you want (there is no limit) and follow through with the normal checkout procedures. In addition, by using the COUPON CODE: FU5OK2L for todayonly, you'll receive an additional 10% off Madame ZuZu's teas, T-shirts, and food items.

So hurry, because beside the 100 copies that ZuZu's set aside for in-store sales there are only 400 copies availabletoday; and if the last offer is any indication those 400 will go in less than an hour.

Thank you!

W.P.C.

What was the price point on this new version?

$32.99 + tax + shipping

Came to $46.33 for me and I'm in California

Yes pricey but I missed out on the first two so I'm happy to at least get a copy. Wish it would have been a 2lp but I got one and that's all that matters at this point....hopefully others were able to score one also.

Did anyone have to enter the password?

That was only for the people who signed up for the email notifications through the SP Nexus.  In the email you could follow a link to the Madame Zuzu store where it asked for a password.  That gave you a 2 hour head start on ordering the 3rd pressing.  After 2 hours, it showed up on the store as normal.

Did he actually cut 50% of the music off? Doesn't make sense 'cause he not only made half of the original album less relevant than the other while failed in making the release affordable. $33 for a single LP is uncool and doesn't represent the full, original work.

Unfortunately, seems like a leftover tape he had in his vaults simply put into wax without too much worries about whatever artistic vision it could evoke.