Give Up the Ghost (AN) reissues/reunion

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

either for the show or super limited copies for friends/band members/first few people who ordered all 3 colors. as per usual with deathwish.

but that's what I did :(

I was one of the first people to order, and I got 3 of both records, not complaining however, (i am very happy with my purchase!) but that was not the case for me

I was one of the first people to order, and I got 3 of both records, not complaining however, (i am very happy with my purchase!) but that was not the case for me

I doubt you were alone. I recall several people ordering all of the PTSBBAM variants as soon as they went up, and not scoring a clear copy in the process. I believe they're just randomly distributed among the "buy-all" crowd.

But we should probably first confirm if they're even taking this approach. I'm leaning towards those who are speculating they'll be reserved for the shows.

The record were supposed to be opaque orange, but apparently are clear. Whoops. It happens. Pressing info updated.

DW114

First Press:

340 - Clear / Black Mix

423 - Clear Yellow (Merch Now Exclusive)

598 - White

1009 - 180 Gram Black Vinyl

2159 - Opaque Green

DW115

First Press:

354 - Opaque Yellow

424 - Clear Yellow (Merch Now Exclusive)

687 - Clear Orange

1012 - 180 Gram Black Vinyl

2210 - Clear Pink

Background Music :

First Press:

340 - Clear / Black Mix

We're down :

First Press:

354 - Opaque Yellow

Got these today, pretty please that I got the rarest of both. The sticker on the plastic called it grey though.. Is clear/black official?

My wife suggested we'd get the WDTWU poster framed, which was a nice surprise and a first ever from her. She hates hardcore. haha.