VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

And it was nice to see Sasha and Becky pick up victories via submission.

i'm not sure how i feel about all these women's matches being decided by submission

First part of Ultima Lucha had some crazy shit. Forget Rollins and Ambrose, Cage's curb stomp on Mack was brutal. Angélico's dive was nuts (although it sucked to see them lose the Trios titles). And Drago-Hernandez was hilarious. All good matches but the FCA takes the cake.

Next week is gonna be the death of me.

i was not able to watch it live. i already saw spoilers and such, but i am still stoked to watch it, hopefully tonight. Really excited for next week, too.

Was anyone able to catch the new Chikara show? i looked for it on their Youtube page after it aired, but had no luck finding it.

Can someone fill me in with any knowledge of Global Force Wrestling? I don't know a single thing about it outside of it being Jeff Jarrett's new promotion. It's coming to a minor league baseball stadium near me that's only like a 20 minutes away. Would it be worth it to go?

Check out who is set to appear. They book people from all over.

First part of Ultima Lucha had some crazy shit. Forget Rollins and Ambrose, Cage's curb stomp on Mack was brutal. Angélico's dive was nuts (although it sucked to see them lose the Trios titles). And Drago-Hernandez was hilarious. All good matches but the FCA takes the cake.

Next week is gonna be the death of me.

Falls count anywhere match lived up to the hype. Mack's Stone Cold spot was hilarious and i totally marked out for it. That was certainly the best match, but everything was enjoyable.