Drive Soundtrack?

Hello all..

our inbox has been going nuts..thanks roygbiv for the shout out.

We are pretty sure that ours is the Invada version as we have had several different coloured versions of this now, though we will be checking first thing in the morning. We will then get back to everyone who has emailed!

Thanks

Kelly

(Sound it out)

Just got a call from a shop I completely forgot about saying that my drive ost was is,I said "the black one with the pink scorpion?" She said "yup" and I crapped my pants with excitement so ill be picking that up tonight,so stoked.

dude if they have another one there and you pick it up for me ill cry with happiness

So I have the Mondo Pink variant and the Mondo Pic Disc variant, and they're both gorgeous. But I just discovered something.. My pink variant has a disc that is mislabeled. The record with Side 1/Side 2 is fine, but the record that should have Side 3/Side 4 has two labels that say Side 4. 

Anybody else run into anything like this with this release?

So I have the Mondo Pink variant and the Mondo Pic Disc variant, and they're both gorgeous. But I just discovered something.. My pink variant has a disc that is mislabeled. The record with Side 1/Side 2 is fine, but the record that should have Side 3/Side 4 has two labels that say Side 4. 

You've got a 1 of 1!  Sell it for 7x the eBay price of the pink variant (so... $1400? :P)

Heard there is a bootlegger out on this one...that's his trademark

so another record store that I completely forget giving my name to for the Drive RSD called my today out of the blue said my copy is in, already have one for a month now but will for sure pick up another copy tomorrow 

debating if I should keep a mint copy or not

You could always help one of the many board members looking for a copy.