Drive Soundtrack?

So I was looking more at the details of my order on Mondo, and like I mentioned before, it is marked as "shipped."  But then when I view the actual order details, there's no tracking number and no "shipped on" date.  Anyone else have this too?

Same boat.  Figure it's out of my control regardless, so either I'll get an email of the shipping confirmation or it will magically just arrive on my front porch.  No tracking number listed on my account either.  Seems kind of weird because I'm positive I was one of the first few orders on this.  Would seem to make sense that they ship these out in chronological order but who knows?

Same boat.  Figure it's out of my control regardless, so either I'll get an email of the shipping confirmation or it will magically just arrive on my front porch.  No tracking number listed on my account either.  Seems kind of weird because I'm positive I was one of the first few orders on this.  Would seem to make sense that they ship these out in chronological order but who knows?

Yeah same here.  Had the automatic 5 second refresh thing and ordered within the first minute they went up.  But yeah you're right.  It'll be a nice surprise for when it does randomly show up!

Yep, still "shipped" here for about a week with no other update. Still no email or tracking info. Which is weird because thispartysucks128 got his on Tuesday and he only lives like 10 minutes from me. Hopefully tomorrow is finally the day though!

I had no email or tracking info but mine arrived today, so im sure yours is in transit as well.

Yep, still "shipped" here for about a week with no other update. Still no email or tracking info. Which is weird because thispartysucks128 got his on Tuesday and he only lives like 10 minutes from me. Hopefully tomorrow is finally the day though!

that's odd. i got the shipping email w/ tracking today shortly after the status switched to shipped on the website.