Drive Soundtrack?

Got black but art is cool. Kind of crazy that the copies going to the stores are exactly the same. Makes the initial jump at the record seem kind of dumb

3 record stores around me all say they have the record ordered to arrive for record store day but they're not sure how many they will get or if

I want to see what the RSD picture discs are going to look like so bad!!! Also I have a feeling the art they have on the site is just a placeholder since it seems too simple for Tyler Stout.

I think since it's a picture disc then they'll go all out for the actual disc while leaving the jacket something simple yet fitting. I'd actually prefer it that way.

So is the one coming out on record store day the exact same thing as the Mondo website release or is it actually a picture disc as was said originally?  On page 44 of this thread, it looks like Mondo confirms that this is the exact same release.  Or am I missing something?

You are missing something.  The RSD version is a picture disc.  The release that Mondo confirmed as being the exact same release is out in stores the end of May.

Then what was all the hoopla for the initial release last month if its getting released everywhere including amazon?

They get it like 2 months early I guess. I'm positive a large percentage of the buyers weren't aware of all the details of this release as well when purchasing, especially the secondary market.