Drive Soundtrack?

Check your account on mondo. I haven't gotten an email either but has been marked as shipped in my account.

I don't trust mondo's emails anyways. Last time they gave me the wrong tracking number for a print and I freaked out seeing it was in California. I thought I chose the wrong shipping address in PayPal.

Awesome, checked my account, its marked as shipped.

Yeah, didn't catch it, but you weren't the only one freaking out (sarcastically or otherwise).  Unless you're ordering from MerchNow, you normally receive what you order, and receive a notice if something goes wrong ;)

lol im not saying i wasn't worried, but the all caps yelling part was just sarcasm hahaha, but thanks for the reassurment guys!

can't wait to spin this

All of my previous orders (Deadly Spawn, Poltergeist) say "reorder" next to them.  I think it's just some unnecessary thing that comes with each order.  Unnecessary because how fast Mondo things sell-out, it'd be impossible to actually reorder.  So I wouldn't worry.

And everyone missed me saying this apparently.

I have a black copy I'd consider selling to someone here who will get a better use out of it than to my friend who wants it because "it looks cool"...

PM me please!

Sold to the gentlemen below me. Thank you!

Seems like a lot of people bought this release for looks alone. Not on this board but on EB where the poster guys lurk. Id be willing to bet as high as 1/4 of the people who got this dont even own a TT.

Seems like a lot of people bought this release for looks alone. Not on this board but on EB where the poster guys lurk. Id be willing to bet as high as 1/4 of the people who got this dont even own a TT.

I would believe that. I just told my friend if he just wants it to look at or frame or whatever, to try to get the RSD pic disc.