Drive Soundtrack?

RSD is the street date. Their distributor would not sell them to us for RSD because we did not sign a pledge in advance, despite the fact we obviously HAVE an actual record store, haha. We may get some copies in late April if there are any leftover after baseball card day, I mean comic book day, I mean beanie baby day, I mean pog day, I mean RSD. I'll post here if we do.

I would really enjoy a copy of this. Is there a street date? I live in Portland so if anybody knows of any retailers that might have it that'd be awesome. Also, I have a euro version on white if anybody wants to trade for the stout version

Aren't there like 100 record stores there? Ask green noise.

For those of you that live in Portland, you might want to check out music millennium when you find out the drop date. I was just there last week and they had all the previous mondo releases there.

Awesome, thanks for the heads up. Pretty sure I snagged the last copy of The Beyond Soundtrack off their website. Hopefully it actually ships.

For those of you that live in Portland, you might want to check out music millennium when you find out the drop date. I was just there last week and they had all the previous mondo releases there.

Good to know, thanks dude. I have mondos twitter set to 'annoy' on my phone, so when I see a drop date ill try and post on here asap

I think it's awesome that Mondo presses these amazing soundtracks and I'm extremely grateful that they do, but I really do think they need to limit the number of records people can buy.  They limit the number of prints to 2 per person, why not do the same for the vinyl?  And yes I realize that they press a lot more records than they do prints, but does anyone at Mondo really worry about something not selling out at some point on their site?

It just pisses me off thinking about all the assholes who only buy Mondo prints, who are buying 6 copies of the soundtracks just to sell them all at stupid prices.

But whatever... it's been that way for a long time and I don't see it changing anytime soon.

Mondo only allows 1 print per customer per house hold.  I was surprised they allowed multiple orders one this record but I think they were surprised this sold out as quickly as it but oh well.  No telling how many will go out to stores.

As far a people buying this who don't actually play records my best friend has every Mondo vinyl release and he doesn't even own a record player.  He has a shit ton of Mondo prints too but he just collects Mondo in general.

Been spinning this since last week.  So happy with this especially since I had waited since last Feb. when Mondo did the screening last year.  So happy it's finally out.

RSD is the street date. Their distributor would not sell them to us for RSD because we did not sign a pledge in advance, despite the fact we obviously HAVE an actual record store, haha. We may get some copies in late April if there are any leftover after baseball card day, I mean comic book day, I mean beanie baby day, I mean pog day, I mean RSD. I'll post here if we do.

april 20th is 4 20 man that's when pot smokers smoke some more pot

Does anyone know when they're going to be shipping this record out to those who bought it online?

"Also, while the DRIVE LP’s will go on sale tomorrow, they likely will not ship until the first week of April. We are just getting started on shipping the OSCAR night prints. After that we have GAME OF THRONES, and somewhere during all that madness we will begin shipping the records."

"Also, while the DRIVE LP’s will go on sale tomorrow, they likely will not ship until the first week of April. We are just getting started on shipping the OSCAR night prints. After that we have GAME OF THRONES, and somewhere during all that madness we will begin shipping the records."

Completely overlooked this. Was this on their blog? 

Guest deathbydrums

april 20th is 4 20 man that's when pot smokers smoke some more pot

yeah, herd people poke smot on this day. kinda goes along with rekkids n music, from whut I here.

Still would trade a pink drive for my clear or black poltergeist and I'd throw in PayPal cash too...