Drive Soundtrack?

I've said this before, but I just don't like Stout's aesthetic. Clearly a talented illustrator, just not for me.

Phantom City and Jay Shaw are my personal favorites. In this case, totally subjective. You could maybe make an objective case as to why his art isn't necessarily right for this soundtrack. I'd have to think on it if anyone is actually interested.

But really, in this case, it just my opinion. 

I personally would have liked to have seen Ken Taylor's original Drive print (or something similar to it) be the art.  I too don't really see why Stout is as popular as he is.  Literally all of his stuff is in the same vein which is kind of annoying to me.  Very talented obviously but yeah.  I still like Taylor's work better.

I personally would have liked to have seen Ken Taylor's original Drive print (or something similar to it) be the art.  I too don't really see why Stout is as popular as he is.  Literally all of his stuff is in the same vein which is kind of annoying to me.  Very talented obviously but yeah.  I still like Taylor's work better.

Stout basically started this whole movie poster gig so I get why hes so popular. I also love Taylor's Drive (or any Taylor for that matter). Its my work computer wallpaper.