Drive Soundtrack?

Same date as Oblivion I think. But according to them it isn't a second press.

Wouldn't it be possible for those LPs to be mixed color as well. I doubt want to beat a dead horse but this whole thing has been a little confusing.

Email from Mondo:

"Yes, the DRIVE vinyl that will be in record stores will be the same as the one we sold online. Same artwork and same randomly-inserted pink vinyl! Best of luck! Take care. 

Eric

Sincerely,

Mondo Tees"

Email from Mondo:

"Yes, the DRIVE vinyl that will be in record stores will be the same as the one we sold online. Same artwork and same randomly-inserted pink vinyl! Best of luck! Take care. 

Eric

Sincerely,

Mondo Tees"

Nice!

I wonder how many they reserved for retail. I'd hate to miss out on this again due to low funds...

Nice!

I wonder how many they reserved for retail. I'd hate to miss out on this again due to low funds...

My guess is roughly 1/2 of what theyve already sold. I guess this based on the fact that part of the reason they waited on this was to work on wider distribution channels for this particular release. My guess is Oblivion will follow this same route as well.

Thanks man! Yeah my hopes weren't high at all seeing as I've been 0/3 on the Mondo soundtracks so far but finally got a color on the one that matters most to me! So cool.

Awesome, you're 1/4 which are the odds.  If I were to get lucky, this would have been the release too!  Really fits the theme.  Congrats!

It's great though its was the dustiest new record I've ever received.  I'd suggest giving it a healthy cleaning before dropping the needle on it.

Mine sounds phenomenal.  Surprisingly one of the cleanest I've ever heard!  Sorry to hear yours was so dusty though man.  That sucks...  I hope it sounds better now since you've cleaned it!

Could anyone pick up a copy for me when it hits the stores and send it to germany? Would be awesome

I've ordered one copy from amazon just to see how that thing looks in person. I already have the pink Invada pressing, so you could probably have the Mondo version. That is, if Amazon actually gets these.